My card making contest

Insert_Name_Here

I will host a card making contest. 16 people must enter. the rules are

1. no cussing

2. no spamming

3. if caught cheating, you will be automaticaly disqualified

4. Nothing innapropriate

5. if i like your card you move on into the final round instantly, if not, then you are removed from this contest

6. each time you move on, you must make new card

7. Have fun

Prizes

1st place gets 20 points donated and a positive rep

2nd place gets 10 points

3rd place gets 5 points

Entries

Well, in that case, count me in.

22767di1.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell Card "ARK Awakening". As long as this card remains on the field, treat the field as "Molten Destruction". When this card declares an attack, it must also target an adjacent Monster Zone. When attacking the adjacent Monster Zone, this card's ATK is halved until the end of the Damage Step. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When your opponent Sets a monster, you can pay 500 Life Points to flip it into face-up Defense Position (Flip Effects are negated).

22767kp3.jpg

Wait...new card as in newly made, or new to this post? -_____________-

If it's just new to this post, here's my card.

If not, tell me and I'll change it.

22767qk1.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell Card "Dance of the Butterflies". As long as this card remains on the field, monsters with a Level higher than this card's cannot declare an attack. This card is not affected by Monster Effects. During your Main Phase 1, you can place 1 Butterfly Counter on this card to increase it's Level by 1. Pay 200 Life Points for any additional Butterfly Counters placed on this card (max 2 per turn). During your opponent's Battle Phase, you can pay 200 Life Points to discard 1 Butterfly Counter from this card to negate an attack directed to this card. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, select 1 monster with a Level equal to or lower than this card's current Level, and send it to the Graveyard.

22767an8.jpg

until i make a judgement, this will go on untilas i said erliar (sorry im not a good speller) ther will be 8 rounds as soon as all enters, but 8 monsters can be submitted to increase your chances of winning and you have made it up to round four, your fate is in my hands

yes you can send me all the monsters at once, just pm me or post them here

k wait, i'll send them ....

(i'm also not a good speller)

here they are ( maybe there are too much monsters ...)

will you tell me tell me who the winners are ?

black dragon of chaos

208683lc8.jpg

Description:A black dragon who can spread chaos all over the world with his flames.

ice archer of Faith

208683be7.jpg

Effect:When this card attacks your opponant's Life Pionts directly.You can destroy 1 card in your opponants hand.

mother bloodelf

208683la5.jpg

effect:If there is a "Father Bloodelf" on your field. You can Summon 1 "Son Bloodelf" from your hand or Deck, ignoring the Summoning Conditions.

father bloodelf

208683kz1.jpg

effect:If there is a "Mother Bloodelf" on your field. You can Summon 1 "Son Bloodelf" from your hand or Deck, ignoring the Summoning Conditions.

son bloodelf

208683ap2.jpg

effect:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Mother Bloodelf" and "Father Bloodelf".

the black dragon of chaos is the 3rd monster for the fusion monster ....

:P now you've seen them all

[spoiler=Next 4 cards]

22767lq4.jpg

[spoiler=Aether effect]If there is an even number of cards in your hand, this card's Attribute is treated as LIGHT. If there is an odd number of cards in your hand, this monster's Attribute is treated as DARK. Depending on what Attribute this card has, activate 1 of the following effects:

-LIGHT: Select 1 monster on your field and shuffle it face-up into your Deck. When you draw the selected monster, increase your Life Points by the Level of the monster x200.

-DARK: Switch this card's Battle Position to return 1 monster on the field to it's Deck. Shuffle the Deck afterwards.

When this card is destroyed, you can pay 500 Life Points to shuffle this card back into your Deck.

22767ii3.jpg

[spoiler=Cyber Valkyrie effect]

This card cannot be targeted for attack while it is in Defense Position. This card cannot be targeted for attack by EARTH monsters. When battling a WIND monster, increase this card's ATK by 1000 until the end of the Damage Step. While this card is in Attack Position, downgrade the Level of all Winged Beast-Type monsters by 1. Increase the ATK and DEF of all Winged Beast-Type monsters by the total number of Set Spell or Trap Cards on the field x100.

22767bi5.jpg

[spoiler=Ayumi effect]

If a chain is activated while this card is on the field, deal damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of cards involved in the chain x300. This card can declare an attack during your opponent's Battle Phase. If it does, it cannot attack during your next Battle Phase.

frozecopy.jpg

[spoiler=Athana effect]

If your opponent activates a Spell Card while this card is on the field, deal 500 damage to their Life Points. Once per turn before your Battle Phase, you can discard 1 card from your hand and select 1 monster on the field. That monster cannot declare an attack during the next Battle Phase. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during the next Battle Phase. If this card is destroyed by battle, the attacking monster is switched to Defense Position and cannot declare an attack next turn.

Uhhh does this still count><?

2r44uoi.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 2 Fiend-Type monsters on your side of the field. When this card is Tribute Summoned Inflict 800 damage to your opponent. By discarding 1 DARK monster on your hand you may destory 1 LIGHT monster on your opponet's side of the field. Each time you use this effect you must send 1 DARK monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. By paying 500 Life Points you may decrease 500 ATK of 1 your opponet's LIGHT monster

Archived