Torrential Tribute x1

Extra Deck

Goyo Guardian x2

Stardust Dragon x3

Psychic Lifetrancer x2

Magical Android x3

Black Rose Dragon x3

Red Dragon Archfiend x1

Iron Chain Dragon x1 (just to shut my friend up until I get another Goyo)

-2 Mind protector

+1 Mind Master

+1 Psychic Jumper

Mind Protector has a big roll in bringing out Goyo Guardian. Summon Overdrive Teleporter Summon pay 2000 summon special summon Mind Protector and Psychic Commander; Syncro summon Goyo Guardian.

Psychic Jumper? Are you feeling alright his effect isn't that great and it is fine with level 2 turner with the Krebons.

Mind Master and his searching ability can be handy so I might add him and take out Mind Protector if I can't find and something else.

No Thought Rulers? They're good in certain situations. Also, have you ever had Telekinetic Charging Cell as a dead draw? I've had it as a dead draw in many situations, and the only one I've been equipping it to was Destructotron, which unfortunately didn't help as much as I thought it did. Although it acts as a Harpies Feather Duster for face downs. It was a bit bait for destruction. Unless, you're using it as level 4 bait.

Reckless Greed is alright, best to use when you can reuse its effect more than once. Mask of Darkness can fulfill that situation. Although, it's only use after keeping it alive is tuning it with Psychic Commander for a Magical Android. Which isn't bad, Magical Android is good.

I don't know if you can get anything from there, but just trying to help out. If I think of anything I'll let you know. But probably think of getting rid of Fissure and Lightning Vortex; if you want field destruction, either have two lightning vortexes or Fissure + Smashing ground. Although, there are better methods, of which I must think of.

Also, why not try Psychic Trigger at 2 or 3? I know I'd be removing dead Destructotron and Overdrive Teleporters to complete Psychic Triggers effect. Or remove targets that your opponent is planning to use for their gain. Maybe Monster Reincarnation, if you're planning to recycle Mind Protectors/Psychic Commanders for Overdrive Teleporter + Telekinetic Charging Cell for a Goyo; speaking of which - do get 3 Goyos.

No Thought Rulers? They're good in certain situations. Also' date=' have you ever had Telekinetic Charging Cell as a dead draw? I've had it as a dead draw in many situations, and the only one I've been equipping it to was Destructotron, which unfortunately didn't help as much as I thought it did. Although it acts as a Harpies Feather Duster for face downs. It was a bit bait for destruction. Unless, you're using it as level 4 bait.

Reckless Greed is alright, best to use when you can reuse its effect more than once. Mask of Darkness can fulfill that situation. Although, it's only use after keeping it alive is tuning it with Psychic Commander for a Magical Android. Which isn't bad, Magical Android is good.

I don't know if you can get anything from there, but just trying to help out. If I think of anything I'll let you know. But probably think of getting rid of Fissure and Lightning Vortex; if you want field destruction, either have two lightning vortexes or Fissure + Smashing ground. Although, there are better methods, of which I must think of.

Also, why not try Psychic Trigger at 2 or 3? I know I'd be removing dead Destructotron and Overdrive Teleporters to complete Psychic Triggers effect. Or remove targets that your opponent is planning to use for their gain. Maybe Monster Reincarnation, if you're planning to recycle Mind Protectors/Psychic Commanders for Overdrive Teleporter + Telekinetic Charging Cell for a Goyo; speaking of which - do get 3 Goyos.[/size']

I haven't been able to get Thought Ruler of of anyone yet, people keep trying to get my E-Teleports for them. As with Telekinetic Charging Cell here and there it is a dead card, but more often then not I use it on Destructotron, Overdrive Teleporter, and I even used it on Psychic Snail once to rap up the game.

I like field clearing cards however 2 Lightning Vortex has never set in my stomach right and shrinks my hand advantage more then I like (I hate using it on 1 monster).

I do like Psychic Trigger with their easier effect, but I like to recycle my Overdrive and other monsters so I can keep churning out those syncro monsters. However at some point I probably try 3 Triggers and 1 over load and see how it runs.

Thanks for treating me to you knowledge and experience.

Archived