MY first Evil Hero WILL SOMEONE RATE?COMMENT THIS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nighthawk14

I dont like evil heros, but i made one I like elemental Hero more, but i think evil heros are stronger its just the truth

169457tx6.jpg

Effect: While this card is on the field you can send it to the graveyard to destroy 1 card on the field. Once While this card is in your graveyard you can special summon 1 Evil Hero monster in your hand or deck that monster cannot be destroyed by trap cards during the turn it is special summoned with this effect. By paying 1000 Life points you add this card to your hand.

Pic looks squashed.

Effect: While this card is on the field you can send it to the graveyard to destroy 1 card on the field. Once While this card is in your graveyard you can special summon 1 Evil Hero monster in your hand or deck that monster cannot be destroyed by trap cards during the turn it is special summoned with this effect. By paying 1000 Life points you add this card to your hand.

Correct OCG: While this card is on the field you can send it to the graveyard to destroy 1 card on the field. Once per duel, while this card is in your Graveyard you can Special Summon 1 "Evil Hero" monster from your hand or Deck. The summoned monster cannot be destroyed by Trap cards during the turn it is special summoned by this card's effect. By paying 1000 Life Points, you can add this card from your Graveyard to your hand.

Correct OCG:

While this card is on the field' date=' you can send it to the Graveyard to destroy 1 card on the field. Once per Duel, while this card is in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Evil Hero" monster from your hand or Deck. The Summoned monster cannot be destroyed by the effects of Trap Cards during the turn it is Special Summoned by this card's effect. By paying 1000 Life Points, you can return this card to your hand.

[/quote']

Fixed.

Archived