First shot at Synchros.

Skyson

I initially didn't like the idea of Synchros, but that's only because they're all either broken, or horrible. There's no real in betweens. So, here's my attempt at some decent Synchros.

55839vv1.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Once during your turn, you can remove from play 2 FIRE monsters in your Graveyard. If you do, your opponent cannot Set or activate Trap Cards until your next turn. By discarding 1 card from your hand, you can decrease the ATK of your opponent's non-FIRE monster that battles with this card by an amount equal to the total DEF of all face-up FIRE monsters you control before damage calculation.

55839qe1.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

You must send 3 cards from your opponent's Graveyard to their Deck to declare an attack with this card. By discarding 1 LIGHT monster from your hand during your End Phase, all Fairy-type monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent's monster card effects until your next turn.

55839mj8.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]1 Tuner monster + 1 non-Tuner monster

Whenever 1 of your WATER monsters declares an attack, you can reveal the top card of your Deck. If the revealed card is a WATER monster, add it to your hand. Otherwise, it is sent to the bottom of your Deck. During your opponent's Standby Phase, you can Tribute up to 2 WATER monsters you control (except this card) to draw the same number of cards from your Deck.

[image credit to Wolf's Image Archive, always and forever.]

Per usual, comments and criticism are appreciated.

First Card: Damage Calculation, and the last sentence seems a bit weirdly worded to me...

Don't really like this one.

Second:

Monster Card Effects (I think)

I like the attack condition....nice card.

Third:

Nice...a good support card.

"Whenever 1 of your WATER..." = "Whenever a WATER monster you control"

Don't particularly like Synchro myself, but these are well done.

9/10

Archived