Exclusive New CARD!!! Skull, Vengeance of Pride!

..:Grimmjow:..

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 2 Warrior-Type monsters on your side of the field. By paying 500 Life Points you may select 2 Trap cards from the Graveyard(s), and shuffle them into their owner's Deck(s). If you activate this effect you may Select 1 Trap Card from your Deck and place it on top of your Deck. For each DARK monster on your side of the field you may remove 1 card of the Graveyard(s).

2h3airc.jpg

^____________^

Level 8 2900/2800, looks good from the start. Dark, eh, darks are everywhere. But what's there to do about them?

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 2 Warrior-Type monsters on your side of the field.

Warriors are cool. Bushi and Marauding Captain have a friend in this. I like Warrior tech, really. A Special Summonable 2900 ATKer to laugh in the faces of the top Dragons, save Judgment.

By paying 500 Life Points you may select 2 Trap cards from the Graveyard(s), and shuffle them into their owner's Deck(s).

I see some Transmigration Prophecy here. I like Traps a lot too, a lot of flexibility in them. Being able to recycle them is nice.

If you activate this effect you may Select 1 Trap Card from your Deck and place it on top of your Deck.

Oh, isn't that clever. You can do it without any Traps in yours, just bounce 2 of your opponents Traps to force dead draws, then get a Trap you haven't used yet. This effect allows a lot of utility along with its dominant Special Summon 2900 ATK.

For each DARK monster on your side of the field you may remove 1 card of the Graveyard(s).

1 card of the Graveyard(s). I cannot make sense of that. You can remove from play 1 card in either player's Graveyard for each DARK monster you control, maybe?

Very good card.

8/10.

The last line... "remove 1 card of the Graveyard(s)." What?

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 2 Warrior-Type monsters on your field. By paying 500 Life Points, you can place 2 Trap Cards from either player's Graveyard in their owner's deck, then the decks are shuffled. If you activated this effect, you can select 1 Trap Card from your deck and place it on top of your deck. Once per turn, you can remove card's from either player's Graveyard equal to the number of DARK monsters on your field.

That's how I would write it, but I don't know if I wrote everything right. I'm not a pro at OCG ^^

Anyway, nice card, I'd say it is balanced (besides it can get you any trap card from your deck or graveyard on top of your deck), also it has a nice pic. 8/10

Archived