please lock

Insert_Name_Here

okay since the first one was confusing, i will start a new one making all other contestants autoumatically entered. 16 people must enter befor this can start

The rules are

1. no cussing

2. no spamming

3. nothing innapropriate

4. please pm me any cards you are willing to enter

5. if you enter, you must pm me a new card every time there is a new round

6. If you are eliminated, you cant pm me a new card okay

7. have fun

Prizes

1st place gets 20 points and a possitive rep

2nd place gets 10 points

3rd place will be decided by the losers of the semi finals send me a new card, the winner of that gets a posiive rep

i will post a new thread when all entries are decided and a bracket will be selected

okay let me eplain, it can be any card you want so you could also send me spells and traps.

To enter you must pm me for it to be accepted, also it will be a tourney for 16 people, meaning 8 rounds. to move on, you must pm me the card for that round, if i like it you move on to the next round do you understand now?

Copy this

okay let me eplain, it can be any card you want so you could also send me spells and traps.

To enter you must pm me for it to be accepted, also it will be a tourney for 16 people, meaning 8 rounds. to move on, you must pm me the card for that round, if i like it you move on to the next round.

then click on edit then click on full edit then left click then go to paste then click post

KK here

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 2 Warrior-Type monsters on your side of the field. By paying 500 Life Points you may select 2 Trap cards from the Graveyard(s), and shuffle them into their owner's Deck(s). If you activate this effect you may Select 1 Trap Card from your Deck and place it on top of your Deck. For each DARK monster on your side of the field you may remove 1 card of the Graveyard(s).

2h3airc.jpg

22767qz2.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell Card "ARK Awakening". As long as this card remains on the field, treat the field as "Molten Destruction". When this card declares an attack, it must also target an adjacent Monster Zone. When attacking the adjacent Monster Zone, this card's ATK is halved until the end of the Damage Step. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When your opponent Sets a monster, you can pay 500 Life Points to flip it into face-up Defense Position (Flip Effects are negated).

22767pt0.jpg

I'm assuming since the last contest never resolved, that it's ok to use this.

Archived