ERAGON CARDS

Dregran

fake types are interestingly used in this instance but urgal type is not needed that could be beast-warrior or warrior.

minor OCG errors

its too bad that you had to use pix from that godawful movie, but since the book had no pix its understandable, although some pix are bad.

Overpowering in Dragon Cards, Galbatorix

Underpowering for Eragon methinks

Broms card needs a lot more imagination and at least summor power. he's not that weak

what is rare ruby dragon anyways? And why is it a level 4 with 2500 ATK?

Not a bad beginner's card set overall

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Before I post, I predict that these cards will be supremely underpowered.

*reads thread*

Wow, I was wrong. But only because 2-tribute monsters have 5000+ ATK.

These cards are boring. The OCG is awful, the effects are awful, the names are awful... Even the effing pics, which most n00bs cinch, are awful.

Worst is the effects. They're so... boring. No amount of ATK is going to save you when Fissure, Smashing Ground, or Judgment Dragon are up against you, and then you're going to wish you had a backup plan. These guys can't even clear the field of Spirit Reaper; they'd just have to attack hopelessly, cursing their opponent's Raregold Armor, as that infuriating Lyla destroys your "Dragon Riders, Unite!" and continually mills cards, knowing that Judgment Dragon's field-nuking abilities can only be a few cards away.

Ah, and the Dragon Riders need to be Union Monsters; otherwise, they can't equip.

Fix up the ATK, DEF, AND EFFECTS. If you need me, I'll be making a halfway-decent version of Saphira as NTHY-EN003... that doesn't share the same image as the movie, which is as bad as these cards.

Pretty good 9/10.

You are officially an idiot.

fake types are interestingly used in this instance No such thing; types can't impact gameplay. Use names or a subtype if you want card references.

minor OCG errors Whaddaya mean' date=' minor?![/b']

Not a bad beginner's card set overall A beginner's set would be on par with Dark Magician, not Mods or FGD. This is just bad.

Final Judgment: EPIC FAIL; F

4000 ATK+ is just too much for any card' date=' it would be easier to make them a bit weaker and give them a good special effect.

[/quote']

fake types are interestingly used in this instance but urgal type is not needed that could be beast-warrior or warrior.

minor OCG errors

its too bad that you had to use pix from that godawful movie' date=' but since the book had no pix its understandable, although some pix are bad.

Overpowering in Dragon Cards, Galbatorix

Underpowering for Eragon methinks

Broms card needs a lot more imagination and at least summor power. he's not that weak

what is rare ruby dragon anyways? And why is it a level 4 with 2500 ATK?

Not a bad beginner's card set overall

[/quote']

thnx i will fix them asap

here r the cards i fixed up.

89501kl3.jpg89501kl3.jpg

89501nr0.jpg89501nr0.jpg

89501jr1.jpg89501rk6.jpg

89501nx0.jpg89501uh2.jpg

89501wg1.jpg89501yk1.jpg

89501dh9.jpg

hope you like :D :p XD

i also fixed up these two:

89501yf2.jpg89501bp8.jpg

Er, the dragons still have far too much ATK... Seriously, JD is an absolute behemoth in the YGO world, and he's at 3000.

The pics suck.

Other than that' date=' they aren't bad.

[/quote']

Er, you forgot the fact that a 4300-ATK beatstick that's easier to Summon than DAD might be overpowered.

Remade Saphira on the NTHY thread to be a Malicious-killer.

• 4 months later...

Archived