2 Miracle Fertilizer

1 Monster Reborn

1 Brain Control

Traps: 10

3 Pollinosis

3 Solemn Judgment

3 Divine Wrath

1 Mirror Force

This has yet to be tested out. It's just a random thought I had, and decided I might as well get other people's thoughts on it before I bother converting my Black Garden deck into something like this.

So, get to work people!

And please attempt to give reasons for your suggestions. It's just that, while I can quite often see where you're coming from even without the reasons, I'm not omniscient. There may be things I'm missing which will cause me to dismiss something out of hand, etc. etc. Also, it helps you to form coherent thought processes to verbally (or in this case literarily) convert them into an argument.

What syncros are you planning on running?

It's tempting to tell you to through Van'Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord in there, but I'm thinking you either don't have it or can't find room for it. Reason for throwing him in is he's easy to summon, he has decent effects, and he is a powerful beat stick.

Tytannial at 1. Never run it at more.

I'm running 4 discard-costed cards, so drawing copies isn't a problem, and the duplicate is there for exactly that reason. I don't want to be crippled if I draw her. Tytanniel is practically the lynchpin monster of the deck.

I really don't see the huge disadvantage that running 2 provides.

And at Symptoms, go ahead and post your build.

Also- MORE COMMENTS!

Please rate/fix

(Monsters 22)

Botanical Lion

Bountiful Artemis x3

Breaker the Magical Warrior

Gigaplant x3

Harvest' date=' Angel of Wisdom x2

Lonefire Blossom x3

Nettles x3

Tytannial, Princess of Camellias x3

Van'Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord x3[/color']

(spells 7)

Giant Trunade

Heavy Storm

Monster Reborn

Mystical Space Typhoon

Trade-In x3

(traps 12)

Dark Bribe x3

Phoenix Wing Wind Blast x2

Pollinosis x3

Solemn Judgment x3

Torrential Tribute

(Extra Deck 15)

Goyo Guardian x3

Queen of Thorns x3

Red Dragon Archfiend x3

Stardust Dragon x3

Thought Ruler Archfiend x3

it works quite well and im in the process of revamping it right now acctualy

Tytannial at 1. Never run it at more.

I'm running 4 discard-costed cards' date=' so drawing copies isn't a problem, and the duplicate is there for exactly that reason. I don't want to be crippled if I draw her. Tytanniel is practically the lynchpin monster of the deck.

I really don't see the huge disadvantage that running 2 provides.

[b']And at Symptoms, go ahead and post your build.[/b]

Also- MORE COMMENTS!

I have a slightly later version, but I never listed it here and I no longer have the deck so I cant exactly recall

I like Valley in here as draw power. Also Botanical Lion is a safe set, so I can bring him out at full power even while Black Garden is in play (And of course I can't set him with the effect of Lonefire, so his searchability isn't very useful. I'll try dropping the second Tytanniel that Chevalier complained about and a Nettles, since he is also searchable by Lonefire and I would never want to set him. Queen of Thorns is quite nice to bring out, but I guess she isn't the end all of the deck, so I can suffer the slight decrease in consistency that such a cut would cause.

Therefore:

-1 Nettles

-1 Tytanniel, Princess of Camellias

+2 Van'dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord

I'm thinking about cutting my Wing Blasts for a 3rd Wrath and a 3rd Vandy. (Wrath being the best card to summon Vandy on, and also just being generally awesome this format.)

However, if I'm unlucky and don't have a Counter Trap ready to negate the summon or the effect of a problem monster such as Stardust, Dark Armed, etc., I don't really have a way to deal with the threat. Phoenix Wing Wind Blast was in there for that reason, along with the benefits that come from dumping a drawn Tytanniel for Miracle Fertilizer, or just another plant as fodder for Mark of the Rose.

So, should I do it? If not, any other ideas for what I should cut instead or alternatively what I should put in instead?

Archived