Rescue Cat is the best card in existence.

.......hrm....cute things that kick ass....

I guess I kick ass then.

OH SNAP

;O

Anyway' date=' place on the list?

[/quote']

1.Rescue Cat

2.Card Ejector

3.Winged Kuriboh/Kuriboh

4.Hanewata

5.Dark Magician Girl (only because her effect sucks)

I meant the banned list. :roll:

okay.

1. The Doors

2. The Police

3. Metallica

4. Dream Evil

5. Dragonforce

You want to die, don't you?

apparently so.

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice?!

I know this is irrelevant, but Metallica deserves to be on top of the list, right next to AC/DC.

I guess I kick ass then.

OH SNAP

;O

[/quote']

1.Rescue Cat

2.Card Ejector

3.Winged Kuriboh/Kuriboh

4.Hanewata

okay.

1. The Doors

2. The Police

3. Metallica

4. AC/DC

5. Dragonforce

apparently so.

I know this is irrelevant, but Metallica deserves to be on top of the list, right next to AC/DC.

Fixed. Nobody even listens to Dream Evil.

I guess I kick ass then.

OH SNAP

;O

[/quote']

1.Rescue Cat

2.Card Ejector

3.Winged Kuriboh/Kuriboh

4.Hanewata

okay.

1. The Doors

2. The Police

3. Metallica

4. AC/DC

5. Dragonforce

apparently so.

Fixed. Nobody even listens to Dream Evil.

You da man;).

*waves hand like a jedi*

no you will not. You will take off your clothes.

And then give them to me so I can sell them on the black market:).

you racist a******. I prefer the African American market.

:lol:. I meant the illegal market' date=' and wasn't being racist.

[/quote'] illegal? you mean the place where i buy my lingerie and unlicensed firearms at? lol. holy sheet we need to get back on topic.

Yeah, I don't think that Rescue Cat is the greatest card in existence. Personally, I think Krebons is, or at least close. You really can't beat a Level 2 DARK Tuner that can be summoned by Emergency Teleport. Oh yeah, don't forget that, by paying 800 LP, you can negate an attack targeted at it.

+ raises bloody hand +

Aye' date=' sirs, I support mine beverage's insinuation. In a 3-0 format (or so I've tested), the kitty's godfuckin' deadly.

[/quote']

Then you've built your 3-0 format wrong.

Largely based on The Quiff's banlist, with sloshes of eccentricity - Marshmallon and Spirit Reaper at 3, for instance. And the results so far are largely similar, with Rescue Cat combos bein' the most powerful in mine format.

Man' date=' get serious here, [tea.leaf']. This is the TCG forum, not some kind of Chao forum where you can discuss how Anime and Manga creatures are "so cute".

Besides, I read the title, and I disagree a bit on that, mainly because there are way better cards, some of them forbidden, some of them meta-licious.

-Lemmy :)

You obviously fail at this game if you don't agree.

Yeah' date=' I don't think that Rescue Cat is the greatest card in existence. Personally, I think Krebons is, or at least close. You really can't beat a Level 2 DARK Tuner that can be summoned by Emergency Teleport. Oh yeah, don't forget that, by paying 800 LP, you can negate an attack targeted at it.

[/quote']

You obviously fail also; because Rescue Cat is a 1-1 that turns into Goyo whereas your 1-1 turns into dead card at turn's end.

The only other one-card Goyo that requires no setup (that I can think of) is magical exemplar.

Rescue Cat sets itself up; you'd need Foolish Burial for Magical Exemplar.

+ raises bloody hand +

Aye' date=' sirs, I support mine beverage's insinuation. In a 3-0 format (or so I've tested), the kitty's godfuckin' deadly.

[/quote']

Then you've built your 3-0 format wrong.

Largely based on The Quiff's banlist, with sloshes of eccentricity - Marshmallon and Spirit Reaper at 3, for instance. And the results so far are largely similar, with Rescue Cat combos bein' the most powerful in mine format.

Just kill Airbellum.

At the very least, the Summon Priest --> Rescue Cat --> Airbellum --> Dark Dive Bomber is a problem, since it is essentially a 1-card OTK, albeit one that has a cost of discarding two Spells and could use a bit of monster removal to allow it to attack directly. The Rescue Cat --> Airbellum thing alone would probably be enough to qualify as a problem, since it essentially allows you to Normal Summon any Level 4 to 6 Synchro Monster, even if it does require a little bit of deck dedication; once you start talking 1-card OTK's, however, there isn't a whole lot you can do to avoid admitting that something needs to be killed.

I've decided that cat and airbellum < summon priest. Summon priest can still otk by synchroing dark dive bomber very easily with cards like emergency teleport. (or basically anything that can sp summon a lv3 tuner)

But rescue cat and summon priest should both get hit by the banlist. 0 summon priest and 1 rescue cat is good IMO. 1 cat isn't consistent enough. Airbellum is in no way a problematic card because if it is we should deal with every lv 3 tuner and/or every cards that forces to discard when hitting directly.

I've decided that cat and airbellum < summon priest. Summon priest can still otk by synchroing dark dive bomber very easily with cards like emergency teleport. (or basically anything that can sp summon a lv3 tuner)

But rescue cat and summon priest should both get hit by the banlist. 0 summon priest and 1 rescue cat is good IMO. 1 cat isn't consistent enough. Airbellum is in no way a problematic card because if it is we should deal with every lv 3 tuner and/or every cards that forces to discard when hitting directly.

Cat + Airbellum is unacceptable; we can't have every Level 4 to 6 Synchro Monster able to be costlessly Normal Summoned and Limit Reversed. One of the two needs to go, and Airbellum helps the game much less than Cat does.

Archived