Dragon Contest

Nooseman5118

This is a Dragon card contest///////////////RULES:

1. The card may be a Synchro, Effect or a non-effect.

2. No cheating (you will be disqualfied if you do)

3. A different card will have to be used each round (you can use preveously posted card)

4. No copying or offencive language

PM me if you want to join (only 5 people may join)

After I PM you back you may post your entrie here.

only 3 people may join in to the next round.

After that only 2. Than the chapion round.

If youve won you will recieve a PM within 2 days!

feel free to sign up-Only the first 5 will be entered.

EDIT: My PM is not working-just post here kk?

EDIT: its working again

PRIZES:0 reps for 3rd, 0 for 2nd and 6 for 1st

(you either win big-or lose hard)

Participents:

1-MegaDriver

2-Apocalypse

3-killerke83

4-csaman3

5-cardzrule

23658ld8.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 Dragon-Type Monster Card in your hand, from play. You can negate the Summon of a monster, or negate the effect of a Spell or Trap by Tributing 1 Dragon-Type monster you control. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Dragon-Type monster in your Deck, to Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard. If this card were to be destroyed, you can return 2 removed from play Dragon-Type monsters to your Graveyard to send this card to the Graveyard. Special Summon this card at the End Phase of the turn this effect was activated ignoring this card's Summoning Conditions. This effect can be used on either player's turn.

I read I was going to the 2nd round

so i picked this card for my 2nd round

Ira the great devil dragon

208683hj6.jpg

effect:When this card is destroyed by battle , you can Summon " red dragon of chaos" from your hand or Deck without Tributing.When this card is a target of a Spell or Trap card you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy that card.

AquosDragoon.jpg

[spoiler=Idea for Card]The dragons had negation, monster destruction, and field nukes. But they didn't have Graveyard control... So thats what I did... With Aquos Dragoon....

[spoiler=Effect]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card cannot be removed from play while it is face-up on the field. When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can return 1 Tuner monster from your Graveyard, to your hand. When a card is removed from play, you can Tribute this card to send the removed card to the owner's Graveyard and negate the effect of the removed card. If this effect was activated, Special Summon this card at the End Phase of the turn.

Image is by Yapi

23658id8.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 Dragon-Type monsters you control. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 card you control to add 1 Rage Counter to this card. Increase this card's ATK by 100 for each Rage Counter on it. During your Standby Phase, you can remove 3 Rage Counters from this card to destroy 1 card on the field. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Synchro Dragon-Type monster from your Extra Deck. The Special Summoned monster's effect is negated and original ATK and DEF become 1400. When the Summoned monster is destroyed, remove it from play and destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

Archived