Infinity~Latest Card=Death and Deceit

Soul Immortal

INTRO

I may review or post other members cards here that I may take a liking to. Please leave comments, crits or suggestions for each card thank you :). Just no spam!!

First cards;

SoulChildXXXX

SCX-EN000

naruto.jpg

I never created a card of myself when I first became a member of YCMF. But I do remember I never got along with quite a few people. So maybe if I was to make a card now it would have said this in the cards text lore: "An amateur card maker with a big ego, and dreams of becoming the best card maker around." Picture is my old avatar that I used.

Soul Immortal

CMA-GD003

SoulImmortalCard.jpg

This card was made by SushiTheLegend but I added this card because it represents me, and I liked the card. This will help me remember STL, and the earliest days of the CMA.

Soul Immortal

SE-120

createcard.php-3.jpg

This is another Duelist Card made by -_Tyrael_-

Immortal - Heart

CMK-072

3986105610a5217807488l.jpg

Effect:

During every Stand-by Phase select a monster on the field, roll a dice, and apply the result;

1- Increase the ATK of the selected monster by 500. The selected monster returns to the owners deck at the end of the turn.

2- Increase the DEF of the selected Monster by 500, and switch it to defense position.

3- Increase the ATK of the selected monster by 700. The owner of the Monster must show their hand.

4- Increase the owner of the selected monsters Life Points by 500. You can roll again.

5- The selected monster cannot be destroyed this turn (Damage calculation is applied normally).

6- Pick between 1-5, and apply the effect. All monsters are destroyed at the end of the turn.

Do you remember this card? It was the card I made when Tehodis made her YCMaker Kombat thread; which btw was an awesome idea, and maybe why it is over-powered. The card is also a representation of me.

SIX

SIX-EN666

I don't have a completed version of me for this card. But in time I will find a suitable card to represent my current identity; SIX.

No Soul.

You're one of the Kings.

Thanx Mr. Ham. LOL I do not understand though. What am I one of the Kings for?...

I have 3 really powerful cards i made they are so strong i dont no if they are overpowered or not' date=' do you think i should show them?

[/quote']

You should post them or pm me... Maybe I will like it, and post it in my thread with a card review etc. Otherwise they may need to be post in a different forum?

Anyways here is another card;

Angels Sacrifice

ANR-EN118

AngelsSacrifice.jpg

Obviously only good in a Fairy Deck. Can't see any combos with this card as of yet.

Another card;

Death and Deceit

DHD-EN088

DeathandDeceit.jpg

Good card to use in Decks where you have weaker monsters that are harder to attack or destroy which prevents your opponent attacking the weakest monster on your side of the field but still able to destroy another monster allowing you to take control of a potentially strong monster.

Archived