Rivalry of Warlords

RivalryofWarlordsGLD1-EN-C-LE.png

good anti meta as

If your opponent controls any LS other then Gargonith (spelling) they cant summon JD

If your opponent runs tele-dad, they wont be able to synchro becuse they dont have any other psychics, oh and DAD is pretty much unsumonable in that situation

your opponent will pretty much be screwed if they run glads becuse of the amount off different types in glads. (bestari is a way around it)

Discuss

no protection. Raped by field nukes and Mystical Space Typhoon. Then again' date=' Mystical Space Typhoon rapes nearly every card that needs to stay on the field to have it's effect stay active.

[/quote']

it DOES have a slight protection from breaker and some of the monster based removal as they cant summon said removal, as for MST Storm Trunade Solemn Bribe and the others, what makes this any different to any other continuous spell or trap

side no, and I acctualy just finished off building a spellcaster (secret village) based deck using this one, I cant wait to play test, all the same, check out the your deck forum, a thread should be up shortly... so you can MARVEL AT MY ANTIMETA SKILLZ

RivalryofWarlordsGLD1-EN-C-LE.png

good anti meta as

If your opponent controls JD they cant summon any LS other then Gargonith (spelling) and vice versa

If your opponent runs tele-dad' date=' they wont be able to synchro becuse they dont have any other psychics basicaly, also if they have dad they cant summon anything bar maybe another dad, becuse its the only dragon in that deck

your opponent will pretty much be screwed if they run glads becuse of the amount off different types in glads.

Discuss

[/quote']

If your opponent controls JD or DAD like in those scenarios, this thing gets destroyed. Likewise in Glads Bestiari can destroy this.

I edited the first post for that reason, and if you cant summon DaD becuse of it, how are you gonna nuke it, yes you have snipe or breaker, but you have to have no other monsters of other types besides spellcaster or fiend

anyway, heres the deck http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-92125.html

EDIT: Genzo, good point but you keep forgeting the amount of different types in LS and T-DAD, which is a fault in your statement, potentialy

No' date=' you don't. Dad is one card.

[/quote']

just until i have its babiez then it will be two cards

I Lol'd

there is still one thing that bugs me...does UDE/Konami segregate what rare cards pop up where? because there is absolutely no JD/DAD in Montana, yet we are bountiful with Necroface, Mezuki and Allures Of Darkness.

If your opponent runs Lightlords, they'll have Lyla and Lumina, both of which are Spellcasters, and this will die.

If your opponent runs Gladiator Beasts, every bloody card in their deck can turn into Bestiari, who kills this.

If your opponent runs Tele-DAD, you've got slightly better protection, but they can still summon Caius, Snipe, or Breaker, or even just have DAD jump out while their field is empty. Or they can spin it.

If your opponent runs Plants or Zombies, dead card.

Archived