PEOPLE WHO LOVE DRAGOS LOOK!

Bull3tM0nk3y

Should just be trap, not the quick play.

Correct effect:

"If your opponent controls "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" and you control a "Blue-Eyes White Dragon"(or vice-versa) destroy both and both players Special Summon 1 monster from their hands on the 2nd turn after this cards activation.

would be good card if Kaiba and Joey faced eachother in a duel.

Find better image.

Here a good fix

If you control 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" and your opponent controls 1 "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" (or vica-versa) send both cards to the Graveyard. Both players can Special Summon 1 monster from their hands to the field on the 2nd Standby Phase during the turn this card is activated.

This what I think is correct.

X-31 Fighter: it would be "during the 2nd Standby Phase after after activation.", otherwise the card would be requesting the impossible.

Also, since there are a number of cards based on "Red-Eyes B. Dragon", I would think this would work, since this card would probably be used in case "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" couldn't beat "Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon", etc.:

"Activate only if you control 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" and your opponent controls 1 "Red-Eyes" monster or vice versa, except "Red-Eyes B. Chick". Send both cards to the Graveyard. Both players can Special Summon 1 monster from their hands during the 2nd Standby Phase after activation."

And yes, the card should be a Normal Trap Card rather than the nonexistent Quick Play Trap Card. The image i personally find okay, but I don't really touch on the image too much.

Archived