..:: The DARK contest ::.. [ LOCK ]

.Gideon.

hey guys I was just bored becuz there r no more "1 Vs 1z" anymore, so I made this simple contest

& It's about one thing , DARKNESS

Create any DARK monster , the monster must be a FIEND or a ZOMBIE

entry fee: 5 points .

1st = +3 REPS

2nd = +2 REPS

3rd = +1 REP

1- DeMeNTeD

2- J123

3- MR PERFECT Q8

4- Roids man

5- Megadrive

6- Bigi

( * means that u didnt pay the fee, your names will be on the list, but if other ppl joined the contest they will take your places, so pay the fee and welcome ^_^ )

The contest starts NOW , contestent post your cards

The contest ends when ALL 6 contestents post their cards

Judging will be:

pic - 3/10

Name - 2/10

OCG - 2/10

Balance (effect) - 3/10

... :: RESULTS :: ...

1- DeMeNTeD

2- J123

3- MR PERFECT Q8

Congratz , I liked your cards, I would like to post my judging on every card but too bad I dont have the time ^^ u'll recieve ur REPS soon.

and sorry for the others, your cards were very nice, but your problem is the OCG, keep workin on your OCG and you all will sure win future contests ^_^

thank you all , this contest is over .

Entery Reserved

my card:

191438nw1.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 3 DARK monsters in your Graveyard from play. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can discard 2 Spell Cards from your hand to increase this card's ATK by 2000 until the End Phase of your opponent's next turn. When this card destroys a monster by battle, draw 1 card

79521fs8.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Effect[/b]]You can Summon this card by removing from play 1 Level 6 Fiend-Type monster you control. If you Summoned this card this way, this card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each during the Battle Phase of the turn it was Summoned. This card is unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can place 1 Slit Counter on a monster your opponent controls. A monster loses 300 DEF for each Slit Counter on it. If a monster's DEF reaches 0 by this effect, you can treat the monster as an Equip Spell Card and equip it to this card. This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for each monster equipped to this card. If this card is removed from the field, return all monsters equipped to this card to your opponent's Deck. The Deck is then shuffled.

Here it is! :P

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 4 Beast-Type monsters in your Graveyard and sending 1 DARK monster from your side of the field to the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, put 3 Chaos Counters on this card (max. 3). Increase this monster's ATK by 900 points for each Chaos Counter on this card. If this monster declares an attack, remove 1 Chaos Counter from this card or send 1 monster on your side of the field to the Graveyard. Once per turn, during your Battle phase, if this card is in Defense Position, you can negate the effects of all face-up Trap Cards on the field. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon 1 Beast-Type monster from your hand. If this card successfully attacks your opponent directly, flip a coin. If the result is Tails, decrease your Life Points by an amount equal to half of the damage your opponent took from battle involving this monster.

EDIT: It must be fiend or zombie so heres a different card...

It's The Incredible Hulk!

2mg1ap.png

[spoiler=Effect:]This card is also treated as Beast-Warrior-Type. This card cannot be destroyed while it is in Defense Position. Destroy this card when it is targeted by the effect of an Effect Monster. The ATK of this monster is equal to the number of Beast-Warrior and Fiend-Type monsters in your Graveyard x 600 points. This card cannot declare an attack unless you pay half your Life Points and increase your opponent's Life Points by the same amount that was halved by this effect. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, toss a coin. If the result is Heads, draw 1 card, and depending on its card type, activate one of the following effects:

● Monster: Destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field.

● Spell: Randomly discard 1 card from your opponent's hand.

● Trap: Destroy 1 monster you control. If you cannot, reduce your Life Points by 1000 points. Once per turn, if this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points successfully, increase the ATK of this card by 200 points.

EDIT: Yay I was second! :P

I can't wait for the reps xD

Archived