image I give you contest over

lookfun78

[align=center]dbpfcw.png

[spoiler=Card Lore]

This card can only be Summoned by Tributing 1 face-up Level 8 or higher DARK Spellcaster-Type monster from your side of the field. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, Special Summon 1 "Hatchling Token" (Dragon-Type/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 1000/DEF 800) in Defense Position to your side of the field. "Hatchling Tokens" cannot be used for a Tribute for a Tribute Summon (or Set). This card gains 1000 ATK for each "Hatchling Token" you have Tributed using this cards effect. You can Tribute 1 "Hatchling Token" from your side of the field to destroy 1 face-up card your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponents Life Points equal to this cards current ATK.

[/align]

Perfect OCG I think, aswell as my awesome card edits!

Gustov_Ya - your cards have terrible OCG, here are the fixes:

This card is used to Special Summon "Dragon Lord". You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 8 or more from the field or your hand.

This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of the Ritual Spell Card, "Dragon Lord Summoning". When this card is in face-up Attack Position, increase the ATK of all Dragon-Type monsters on the field by 1000. Also, all Dragon-Type monsters in the Graveyard return to the owners decks.

Dragon Lord should also become a Ritual Monster Card.

So far so good. gustov_ya the card you created based off the image i gave you isn't all that good because it looks like you focused on the other card which may not get you the win. Also you didn't make your other card a ruital monster which it need to be to go along with the spell. So please fix it.

You can only activate this cards if you have under 1000 Life Points. Discard 1 card from your hand, Tribute 1 card on your field, or send a random card from your Deck to the Graveyard. Inflict 1000 points of damage to yourself.

Fixed. Bad card IMHO.

I'll join ^^ :

[spoiler=Magician's Black Curse]207584nn9.jpg[spoiler=Magician's Black Curse Lore]Activate only when your opponent Summons a monster. If you control a Spellcaster-Type monster, the summoned monster is destroyed. Inflict Damage to your opponent equal to the attack of the destroyed monster.

You know, I don't like making long effects because I don't like cramming too much into one card (I think it's kinda cheezy). But then those cards tend to win. Should I learn to make my effects more complex? Would that help in THIS contest? (I'll leave mine the way it is for now).

Archived