Heroes

Miazo

Stock Tag > Render + C4D tag

Needs work >.<

I have to disagree. Sure you can do a lot with a stock yet renders sometimes can be great for manips ;).

Anywho,

Could you please stop trowing C4D's on their? Try not to cover the render by anything. It seems to be covered. Focal needs more work to stand out. Try making a smudge Tag, but smudge with settings.

Needs work >.<

Wrong.

Needs work >.<

I have to disagree. Sure you can do a lot with a stock yet renders sometimes can be great for manips ;).

Anywho' date='

Could you please stop trowing C4D's on their? Try not to cover the render by anything. It seems to be covered. Focal needs more work to stand out. Try making a smudge Tag, but smudge with settings.

[/quote']

Smudging without settings > Smudging with settings

Needs work >.<

Wrong.

Needs work >.<

Anywho' date='

[/quote']

Smudging without settings > Smudging with settings

Not with every brush. There's even a better way to bring texture. Liquifying it but it might take time.

stock tags are easier to do than this kind of Censored Material.

you have about 30 too many colors in it, so make the whole thng black and white, add a wireframe, and make the focal point be the place you want to look, not the c4d. that is oe way to somewhat fix it.

Archived