If you could live in a different time of the past..

Instinct

Pick a year(s)  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Pick a year(s)

• 1980's or '90s
    • '60s or '70s
    • Different decade in the last century. (Specify)
    • 1800's
    • Post-Middle Ages to 1700's
    • Middle Ages
    • Ancient times.
    • Crude uncivilized times such as 5000 B.C. or so.
    • The dinosaur eras.
    • I'm satisfied with right now.
    • The "Other" option.

At the beginning of time' date=' so I can make last only for 10 minutes, then I'd let it end right there, instead of 1,000,000 or so years from now.

[/quote']

I better live in present' date=' but if I had to choose, I wanna go back to 2008 A.D where amazing things were about to happen to me but I didn't respond it. I wanna change it.

[/quote']

Sorry to burst you guys' bubble, but it is impossible to change the course of the space time continuum.

I'd go back to about 1930-ish, with my Ipod touch and Laptop. Show the people my amazing advances in technology, scientists of that time would use this technology to catch up with our times technology.

So basicly make our technology 1930's technology, and make our technology something far more superior then it is now.

At the beginning of time' date=' so I can make last only for 10 minutes, then I'd let it end right there, instead of 1,000,000 or so years from now.

[/quote']

I better live in present' date=' but if I had to choose, I wanna go back to 2008 A.D where amazing things were about to happen to me but I didn't respond it. I wanna change it.

[/quote']

Sorry to burst you guys' bubble, but it is impossible to change the course of the space time continuum.

actually it is possible, if the time machine was invented.

I would go back to the time of dinosaurs and kick their butts then wait to peacefully die and later on have my bones found with dinosaur bones.

[/quote']

[/quote']

I would go back to the time of dinosaurs and kick their butts then wait to peacefully die and later on have my bones found with dinosaur bones.

Even if we invented a time machine it is still impossible to mess with the space time continuum, unless your alright with being stuck inside another timeline.

[/quote']

[/quote']

Even if we invented a time machine it is still impossible to mess with the space time continuum, unless your alright with being stuck inside another timeline.

if some one could go back in time they could accidently leave something there that would change the future. the person could probably stop the assination of abraham lincoln making the world still use slavery.

Dinosaur Age.

After all they don't have clothes ;D

I really worry about you. No, not really. But, really. Not really.

Either 1980's (or even 90s) so I could claim I invented some computer stuff and become incredibly rich, or go live with the Mayans. I expect it would be pretty cool.

[/quote']

[/quote']

if some one could go back in time they could accidently leave something there that would change the future. the person could probably stop the assination of abraham lincoln making the world still use slavery.

No, they couldn't. Also, did someone assassinate Abraham Lincoln?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived