Arising Midnight

ShinyBlade

Arising Midnight Card

Arising Midnight Card

Welcome this is my Arising Midnight Theme cards. Please enjoy and Comment!! Thank.

[align=center][spoiler=[color=#00BFFF]Cards[/color]]

Midnight Dragon

181674to8.jpg

Moonlight Dragon

181674dz8.jpg

Sunlight Dragon

181674lc5.jpg

Moonlight Warrior

181674lq7.jpg

Sunlight Warrior

181674tc2.jpg

Midnight Synchro

vqs0h0.jpg

Hope For the Moonlight

181674vq6.jpg

Hope For the Sunlight

181674rm0.jpg

Light Battle

181674be3.jpg

[/align]

Midnight Dragon:

1 tuner monster + 1 or more non-tuner monster

This card cannot be destroyed exept by a card's effect. You can decrease the ATK of this card by 1000 to destroy 1 monster on the field.

Nice picture, a little bit overpowered.

Moonlight Dragon:

When this card is Summoned while "Sunlight Dragon" is face-up on the field, you can destroy up to 2 Spell and Trap cards on your opponent's field.

Also nice picture, well balanced I think.

Sunlight Dragon:

When this card is Summoned while "Moonlight Dragon" is on the field, you can destroy up to 2 Monster Cards on your opponent's field.

Moonlight Warrior:

While "Sunlight Warrior" is face-up on your field, this card cannot be destroyed by battle.

Well, I don't realy like this picture, but the card seems balanced.

Sunlight Warrior:

While "Moonlight Warrior" is face-up on your field, this card cannot be destroyed by battle.

Like this picture more than the one of "Moonlight Warrior", balanced.

Midnight Synchro:

When this card is Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 monster from your Graveyard.

You should erase the borders of the picture. Maybe a slight bit overpowered, but not very much.

Hope for the Moonlight:

While your Life Points are lower than your opponent's Life, if you control a "Moonlight Dragon", you can Special Summon a "Sunlight Dragon". Decrease the ATK of the "Sunlight Dragon" Summoned by this card's effect by 700.

Like the picture. Seems balanced.

Hope for the Sunlight:

While your Life Points are lower than your opponent's Life, if you control a "Sunlight Dragon", you can Special Summon a "Moonlight Dragon". Decrease the ATK of the "Moonlight Dragon" Summoned by this card's effect by 700.

You should erase the borders of the picture. Besides that, the picture looks nice, card seems balanced.

Light Battle:

You can only activate this card if a monster you control is selected as an attack target. Your opponent takes 700 damage.

Nice picture. Maybe a little bit underpowered.

So, I give those cards the rating 6/10. Some card's are nice, but there are many OCG errors and some errors on the pictures. Also, you shouldn't post the same thread on two forums. Please don't do that again.

@Evilclown: I'd say Midnight Dragon is more op'ed than the two other dragons, due to his "cannot be destroyed by battle"-effect. His other effect is balanced. Also, the effects of the other dragons were on other cards, with lower requirements to activate them. Moonlight Dragon -> Mobius the Frost Monarch, Sunlight Dragon -> Nobleman-Eater Bug.

Archived