Sea Serpent Support Cards

A●O●J

[align=center]Ever open up a new pack of cards and you were so happy to find an awesome Sea Serpent monster card? Yeah, I haven't either. For those of you that don't know, Sea Serpents are the least supported Type in the game according to Yu-Gi-Oh Wikia. The only Sea Serpent cards that I even own in fact are "Kaiser Sea Horse" and some crappy vanilla fusion monster that I can't remember what his name is and the only new ones Ive seen as well so far are "Brionic, Dragon Of The Ice Boundary". A while back there was a thread in the TCG section about what kind of effects could Sea Serpent monsters be themed around. There were alot of good ideas and the best one in my opinion was one were they could send cards from the top of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard, which was sort of like giant serpents devouring giant things, in this case your opponent's deck.

Enough of me rambling on though. Heres the cards. The second one is a Written Card because I cound't find a good pick for it.

140574bc1.jpg

[spoiler=Effect/Lore:] Once per turn, you can send the top card from your Deck to the Graveyard to send the top 3 cards from your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard. When this card destroys a monster by battle, increase this card's ATK and DEF by 300 until your opponent's End Phase.

[spoiler= Written Card: Vicious Waters]

Vicious Waters

Field Spell

Players must pay 350 Life Points to Normal Summon or Set non Sea Serpent Type or non WATER monsters. When a Sea Serpent monster would be destroyed by battle, the controller can send the top card from there Deck to the Graveyard to return the card to the owner's hand.

[spoiler=Credit] Card Art: MaxArkes @ Deviant Art.com

[/align]

I think what you are doing for the serpent type is really cool, and you're right, I haven't ever seen alot of Sea Serpent types

Ravaging Serpent:

Nice pic, a bit overboard with the stars, try 6 stars

I like the effect, you made a nice trade-off with the ''send 3 monsters to the Graveyard, but you can't attack'' thing

Vicious Waters:

I like this card also, it is like Ravaging Serpent, except it has an opposite effect

Archived