My Naruto Cards

Sora

Yes I know,i'm aware i have fake types so please don't sash me for it.So here are some of the naruto cards i created.

209993fg9.jpg

209993xj1.jpg

209993uz5.jpg

209993sm3.jpg

209993ka2.jpg

209993py5.jpg

209993jl1.jpg

209993ac9.jpg

209993oz2.jpg

Basically the cards revolve around the team to support eachother.

So please comment and give feedback because I want to make some good naruto cards!:D

the ocg is terrible take a look at the OCG help thread' date=' pics are ok may get better ones, and the effects are horrible make longer more thought ones to make the overall cards better 6/10

[/quote']

Um where is the OCG thread for helping people like me?I can't find it >.< I want to become a YCM naruto pro >.<

Summoned.

Normal Summoned

ATK

You not only have OCG errors, but 2nd grade grammical errors.

Image Credit is needed.

Edit your first post.

The effects are all the same, "increase the ATK of this card by xxx if "xxx" is on the field."

Fake types are terrible and unoriginal.

Jounin.

I like your cards, the OCG may be off, but practice makes perfect. Also im not ganna nag about your pictures but i have seen better pictures for these cards, but the pics are fine as they are ^.^

I don't nag about fake types, I use them aswell because it suits the card in the anime that its in.

As my final evaluation I give you a 7/10. Good luck on any cards you make in the future. ^.^

Summoned.

Normal Summoned

ATK

You not only have OCG errors' date=' but 2nd grade grammical errors.

Image Credit is needed.

Edit your first post.

The effects are all the same, "increase the ATK of this card by xxx if "xxx" is on the field."

Jo[b']u[/b]nin.

I have to capitalize them too?And i'm not spelling it "Jounin",i'm using the spelling from naruto.wikia.com

Summoned.

Normal Summoned

ATK

You not only have OCG errors' date=' but 2nd grade grammical errors.

Image Credit is needed.

Edit your first post.

Jo[b']u[/b]nin.

I have to capitalize them too?And i'm not spelling it "Jounin",i'm using the spelling from naruto.wikia.com

Yep.

*sighs very big*

It doesn't surprise me in the least...after all I haven't seen a decent Kimimaro card ever...No one has appreciation for the side villains that could have killed pretty much all the main people. Look at it this way

If Rock Lee never showed up...

Naruto= Dead

If Garra never showed up...

Rock Lee= Dead

If Kimimaro didn't have that stupid disease...

Garra= DEAD!

Never the less. These are great cards for your first time here. Keep up the good work and try to make so kick as* cards....

[emotions]big sigh[/emotion]

*sighs very big*

It doesn't surprise me in the least...after all I haven't seen a decent Kimimaro card ever...No one has appreciation for the side villains that could have killed pretty much all the main people. Look at it this way

If Rock Lee never showed up...

Naruto= Dead

If Garra never showed up...

Rock Lee= Dead

If Kimimaro didn't have that stupid disease...

Garra= DEAD!

Never the less. These are great cards for your first time here. Keep up the good work and try to make so kick as* cards....

[emotions]big sigh[/emotion]

Yeah i got a bunch of other cards that i'm still editting,and kimimaro is 1 of them,but i can't come up with a good effect.

Archived