[JG] New Card! [JG]

JG.

[align=center]78876hs0.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]

The original ATK of this card is equal to the number of Beast-Type monsters you control x400. Once per turn you can Tribute this card to Special Summon as many Level 5 or lower Beast-Type monsters as possible from your hand.

What I want to know is if this card is balanced. I'm usually very skilled at balancing cards but this 1 I don't really know. Also fix the OCG errors, if any.

[/align]

Well the image used is good, and suits the name, and the effect for that matter. I can't seem to find any OCG errors in this card. However, in my very opinion, it is overpowered. You would be able to summon an army of beasts and remember these beasts types could even be like, level 8 or something, and with that many monsters that you could summon, a full on direct attack might win you the duel. So, I recommend you add a drawback to it. Like you can only summon level 4 or lower beasts, or these monsters have half their ATK and are destoyed during the end phase. Though a very nice card overall.

I see a problem...there's no point putting "once per turn you can Tribute", as there's no possible way to Tribute it and successfully activate it's effect twice in a turn. -.- I think you should also either up it to Beasts you control x500 or actually give him some Original ATK.

I see a problem...there's no point putting "once per turn you can Tribute"' date=' as there's no possible way to Tribute it and successfully activate it's effect twice in a turn. -.- I think you should also either up it to Beasts you control x500 or actually give him some Original ATK.

[/quote']

Yeah, maybe... BTW I llove your Sig:D

I like this card' date=' both the pic and the effect. Although the last part is a bit overpowered. It could be changed to special summon 1 beast-type monster.

other than that, its great, 9.5/10

[/quote']

Thanks.

ok well im going to point out the brokeness of this car before someone from the TCG section gets bored comes in here, and flames you, this card, can effectivly turn it's summons into 2 Goyo Guardians or viriatious other synchros, perhaps you should add somthing like If you use this effect, you cannot Summon again during this turn."

ok well im going to point out the brokeness of this car before someone from the TCG section gets bored comes in here' date=' and flames you, this card, can effectivly turn it's summons into 2 Goyo Guardians or viriatious other synchros, perhaps you should add somthing like If you use this effect, you cannot Summon again during this turn."

[/quote']

Most likely, you're going to Tribute it the turn you summon it considering it's incredibly low attack and defense. You'll come at me with 'Ancient Rules', but that card should be banned anyway.

Yeah' date=' maybe... BTW I llove your Sig:D

[/quote']

I just rofl'ed. It's a shame I don't know you better - you're a really cool guy. 8D

Anyhow, what happened to your 'Link Summon' set? =/

It's in progress, don't worry, but the holidays were busy. It'll be finished soon, don't worry.

ok well im going to point out the brokeness of this car before someone from the TCG section gets bored comes in here' date=' and flames you, this card, can effectivly turn it's summons into 2 Goyo Guardians or viriatious other synchros, perhaps you should add somthing like If you use this effect, you cannot Summon again during this turn."

[/quote']

Hmmm, you have a point.

Once per turn you can Tribute it. Yeah... The effect would be reset if it came back to the field' date=' so take out the "Once per turn".

Good image, good name, good everything really, 8.5/10

[/quote']

Ok, next time I update it I'll include that change.

Archived