Divine-Type in Realistic Forum

I had no idea there was a legal version :O!! I guess that makes Divine a real type' date=' but people make powerful Divine monsters that don't even have a balance in effect so Im betting it wont happen.

[/quote']

Same here. Divine Monsters still won't be allowed unless they become English.

And I didn't have a clue either, when did you find it out, by looking for Obelisk the Tormentor, or found it out from a friend or somewhere?

If they do bring back Divine-Type monsters to Realistic Cards, there should be a limit on them...

Divine' date=' is not realistic, Divine is currently banned, therefore it is not realistic.

[/quote']

Thats the point he's destroying. In japan, Divine is an allowed type, just not Slifer, Obelisk, or Ra (the originals). The new effect Divine Monsters are allowed there, so he's trying to say that they should be allowed here.

Divine' date=' is not realistic, Divine is currently banned, therefore it is not realistic.

[/quote']

Thats the point he's destroying. In japan, Divine is an allowed type, just not Slifer, Obelisk, or Ra (the originals). The new effect Divine Monsters are allowed there, so he's trying to say that they should be allowed here.

Oh but they are. In Other Cards.

Archived