Lock please

Flexh

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm Grammer errors i like that you draw your own pics hmmm

Effect: You may sacrifice this card in order to special summon "Elemental Hero Avian" from your hand or deck.

I think you should add a little more to its effect! But good try i give 6/10

Oh and also fully spell out its name "Elemental Hero Bluejay

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

No one has answered my question yet. Why is this card:

Elemental Hero Morphic (LIGHT)

[Warrior / Tuner / Effect]

While you control an "Elemental Hero" monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can send 1 "Elemental Hero" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard to negate a card effect that would remove this card from the field.

ATK/400 DEF/1400

completely overpowered?

It seems... Great if only it wasnt written I like it though it can easily be destroyed. I would say its a little underpowered make the ATK and DEF a bit higher not too much though. Plus OCG is GREAT!!!!

ATK:1000

DEF:1800

I will be gone for a while so whenever anybody replies dont expect an answer from me though i will probably be back in about 2-4 hours

wow... Why does everyone like Elemental w/e for today i am in charge so illl see what i can do

So for now its like this

leader:hazzah

deputy:

evils

Namoblast

elementals

godssoftheGODS

Supreme Gamesmaster

Zaca

jasa159

Thanks so much

But this is how it should be

Leader:hazzah

Deputy:Zaca

3rd Helper:Namoblast(cause you helped my club while i was out

elementals

godssoftheGODS

Supreme Gamesmaster

jasa159

evils none yet

It seems... Great if only it wasnt written I like it though it can easily be destroyed. I would say its a little underpowered make the ATK and DEF a bit higher not too much though. Plus OCG is GREAT!!!!

ATK:1000

DEF:1800

WRONG. But thanks about the OCG.

Notice that it's a Tuner, and then say why it's absolutely broken.

HINT: Stardust Dragon, Thought Ruler Archfiend, Red Dragon Archfiend.

If someone doesn't say why Elemental Hero Morphic is overpowered soon, I'm out of here, and calling this club one of the worst I've ever seen at the Dark Fleet proper. A reminder:

Why is this card:

While you control an "Elemental Hero" monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can send 1 "Elemental Hero" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard to negate a card effect that would remove this card from the field.

ATK/400 DEF/1400

completely overpowered?

And the hint: Stardust Dragon, Thought Ruler Archfiend, Red Dragon Archfiend.

If someone doesn't say why Elemental Hero Morphic is overpowered soon' date=' I'm out of here, and calling this club one of the worst I've ever seen at the Dark Fleet proper. A reminder:

Why is this card:

[Warrior / Tuner / Effect']

ATK/400 DEF/1400

completely overpowered?

And the hint: Stardust Dragon, Thought Ruler Archfiend, Red Dragon Archfiend.

i don't know Ok give us another hin and i might get it

anyway i don't think it is

I lolz. What can you do, neg me? I have negs for reporting an illegal thread. I've stopped caring at this point.

If you control a face-up "Elemental Hero" monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can send 1 "Elemental Hero" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard to negate a card effect that would remove this card from the field.

Hints: Stardust Dragon, Thought Ruler Archfiend, Red Dragon Archfiend, Elemental Hero Stratos.

username:.:Haruki Adachi:.

faviroute hero:E-Hero Absolute Zero

evil or elemental:Evil

card78983em4.jpg

im new at this usename is godsoftheGODS.

my favorite hero is Shining Flare Wingman

this is one of my cards

210501hi0.jpg

Rare Avian

210501ol8.jpg

Prisma

A hero is born!

210501eq1.jpg

Absolute Zero

A brand new hero *clap clap clap*

Try not to use Official card images

proof

180px-ElementalHeroAvianADD-JP-C.jpg

51Kab3yqMJL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

ElementalHeroAbsoluteZeroYG04-JP-UR.jpg

Yo come on you and your card... WHO CARES oh no ones says the reasons its over powered so YOUR GONNA SPAM US YOUR ONE MORE NEGATIVE COMMENT AWAY FROM EXPOLSION SUPREME GAMEMASTER!

Epic lolz. This thread is for making E* and E-Heroes' date=' isn't it? So a critique of the government to which you acquiesce is now criminal? Welcome to fascism, Mr. Wannabe Dictator, and to the Dark Fleet n00blist (sharing ranks with qbd7, Zenrais, Ace of spades, D.Kefka, etc).

E-Hero Morphic is overpowered because by Summoning E-Hero Stratos, you can add it to your hand, Summon it immediately, and switch it for any Level 8 Synchro Monster (such as those listed), thus giving Stratos a better method of cheap Synchro Summoning than Emergency Teleport and D-Hero Malicious. And that's not to mention The Warrior Returning Alive, Reinforcement of the Army, et cetera.

But I'll stick around to teach you folks a lesson once in a while, maybe improve your YCMing skillz.

Next challenge:

Elemental Hero Recruiter (EARTH)

[Warrior / Effect']

While you control an EARTH monster with 800 or less DEF, you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard, and send 1 monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, to Special Summon 1 non-Tuner monster with 800 or less ATK and DEF from your Deck. That monster's effect is negated.

A bit trickier this time. This guy is oriented towards Gladiator Beasts.

Archived