Contest is done some people disqualified

Haseo

Since they is a lot that joined i changed who does what but not for everybody everyone post your cards and PAY YOUR POINTS.The prizes are: First place:3 reps 20 points,Second Place 2 reps 15 points, Third place 1 rep 5 points, and the three others each get 3 points so everyone gets something. To enter just Give me only 4 points and you must post your card before the end date.This contest starts when all Contestants enter and ends on 1/5/09.Have Fun!!!!!!!!! making your cards

Contestants Element Points Paid

1.dEMONIa(Card Posted):D Dark Yes

2.Atomix(Card Not Posted):( Light No Dis qualified no points given

3.DeViLQ8(Card Posted):D Water Yes

4.Frozen.Sub-Zero(Card Posted):D Earth Yes

5. anro(Card Posted):D Fire Yes

6.The Hiphopopotamus(Card Not Posted):( Wind No Disqualified

7.megadriver(Card Posted):D Wind No Desqualifeid

8.o0destr0o(Card Not Posted):( Light yesNo card sisqualified points will come back

Frozen cam in 1st and Demonia came second and devilq8 came third

~R.e.S.e.R.v.E.d!~

may i have DARK type?

made my card:

141290pb0.jpg

[spoiler=LORE]

When this card is played, remove from play all LIGHT monsters on the field. This cards ATK is equal to the number of Fiend-types on the field x1000. you can pay 500 Lifepoints in order to skip your opponent's standby phase. This card cannot be the target of your opponent's trap cards.

Reserved, I will gladly be using EARTH.

129530le5.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned if you Tribute 3 Warrior-Type monsters on your side of the field. This monster cannot be targeted by Trap cards. If you draw a Warrior-Type monster during your Draw Phase, Special Summon the card. When a card on your side of the field is destroyed, you can Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field and put the card back on the field in it's original position. If a Warrior-Type monster on your side of the field is targeted by a Trap card, you can discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the effect of and destroy the card. During your 3rd Standby Phase this card was summoned, destroy this card.

Reserved' date=' I will gladly be using EARTH.

[img']http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/25/129530le5.jpg[/img]

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned if you Tribute 3 Warrior-Type monsters on your side of the field. This monster cannot be targeted by Trap cards. If you draw a Warrior-Type monster during your Draw Phase, Special Summon the card. When a card on your side of the field is destroyed, you can Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field and put the card back on the field in it's original position. If a Warrior-Type monster on your side of the field is targeted by a Trap card, you can discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the effect of and destroy the card. During your 3rd Standby Phase this card was summoned, destroy this card.

KD1 tells you what attribute you get, you dont choose...

My card :

190835dp6.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 10 WATER monsters in your Graveyard from play. This card is unaffected by card effects during the turn it is Summoned. You can pay 3000 of your Life Points and send all WATER monsters in your Deck to the Graveyard to increase the ATK of this card by 1000 for each WATER monster sent to the Graveyard by this effect. During the End Phase of the turn this effect was activated, remove this card from play.

Before saying it is OP'd, read the effect carefully, ^^

good luck 4 u all

Archived