Greetings and bienvenue, dear friends.

pharmmajor

My name is V. V. Argost. You may recognize me from my delightful television show, V. V. Argost's Weird World. In recent months I have taken a shine to this fascinating collectible card game, and am astounded by the creativity shown here. Wishing to join the fun, I have set about crafting my own original cards inspired by my fascination with the paranormal, in particular the field of cryptozoology. I do hope you enjoy my creations.

211056mi0.jpg

211056zg9.jpg

211056hk1.jpg

211056vu0.jpg

211056jm7.jpg

211056nx4.jpg

I wouldn't use the same pics and effect for both cards and some OCG:

1) "This monster can directly attack your opponent"- this monster can attack your opponent directly.

2) "The monster that destroyed it is also sent to the graveyard"- The attacking monster is also destroyed

like I said dont use the same effects and pics for the cards and just change the first word of the name. Ill give you a 3/10. I hope you make some great cards in the future but you'll have to work on it because these aren't great.

Thank you for the constructive criticism. I'm new at this, so I will work on improving them.

Oh, I managed to fix the problem with repeated pictures. Hopefully the other one is better.

Update: I made the suggested changes to the Death Worm card, but kept the image. I did so because it's a drawing by Ivan Mackerle, one of the first researchers to ever mount an expedition for the Death Worm. Think of it as a tribute to his pioneering.

Archived