Dragon contest

ekaternia

Greetings all.I am hosting a contest to see who can make the best Dragon-Type monster.Im looking for(In this order)-

1.Balence-a good card can`t be to strong or to weak.

2.Effects-I would like to see a card thatshas a preety good effect,but is still balenced.

3.Image-Im not looking forword to the image,in fact it could be a written card,but it might be cool to see a good one.

3pt.for 1st

2 for 2nd

and 1 for3rd

i'll join , here is my card

Heracles the ice dragon

208683re7.jpg

Effect:This card gains 100 ATK for each dragon-type monster on the field.When this card is destroyed you can draw 3 cards , if 1 of them is a 4-starred dragon you can Summon it without Tributing.The other cards are send to the Graveyard.

please don't post like that..

where in the rules does it say u cant post the same pic..??

i have had this card made since b4 u where a member..

and many more people have probably used it b4 both of us so please don't post things like that it is considered spam..

but if you are that upset i will change my entry..

oh and btw u aren't using that card as your entry so what are you talking about..??

hi everyone i love dragon type yu-gi-oh cards thats why im giving this a shot :-)

so heres my description the dragon card i made

sorry i can't upload the picture i don't know how too if anyone could tell me how that would be great ok.

name:dragon from the centre of the earth

card type:fusion

attribute:light

level:12

circulation:limited edition

set ID:krm-013k

type:dragon(of course)

description:[dragon of the north]+[dragon of the south]+[dragon of the east]+[dragon of the west]

pay 500 life points to summon one 4-cornner dragon from you'r deck, as long as this monster is on the field no field spells can be used, when this card is destroyed pay 500 life points to summon one of the monsters used to make it.

ATK:5000 DEF:5000

creator:kieran morris

year:2009

serial number:07133539

how was it then any reply please

Here is my card.

211275nw7.jpg

1 normal monster + 1 tuner monster

Once per turn if you have another synchro monster on the field take the attack and defence points form that monster and give them to this monster. After this has happened add 100 attack points for every other monster on your side of the field.

Kieran your supposed to paste a card you made not give the details.

OK.Because of popular demand(LOL) i am alloying 2 entires per account.Also ,judging begins tomorrow at noonish.That doesn't mean stop submitting entries, it just means after that, only 1 judge(Me) will look at your cards.Final submitting begins/ends this Monday at midnight.

Hers how it stands day befor judging.

1.Ultimate Blue Dragon-megadriver.Great balence and effect.pic. is ok too!

2.Dragon from the center of the Earth-kieran morris.I would have put you on top but I think your card is a little unbalenced(to strong).

3.Irimayoss the Immortal Dragon-tommers 2008.Card is well balenced and thoughtful.

Everyone did a graet job so far and I hope none of you are to heart broken.

Contest day-12:06 A.M. I will be posting quick results along the way until judging time.Since my last post 2 more entries have been submitted.Here it is.

1.Phalaynx Wing Dragon

2.Dragon from the Center of the Earth

3.TIE.Sunrise Dragon and Ultimate Blue Dragon AND Irymaoss the Immortal Dragon

Just because your card was not listed above doesn`t mean you can`t win.I`ll be changing my mind and only closing day will decide who wins.12 hours until deadline.Remember you can still submit 2 entries!

P.S.With permition ,I would like to have the winning card on my sig.I don`t know who that is yet, but if it`s okay with you post a comment.

Ira the great devil dragon

208683sb0.jpg

effect:When this card is destroyed by battle , you can Summon 1 " red dragon of chaos" from your hand or Deck without Tributing.When this card is targeted by a Spell or Trap card you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy that card.

that was my second dragon

hi everyone i love dragon type yu-gi-oh cards thats why im giving this a shot :-)

so heres my description the dragon card i made

sorry i can't upload the picture i don't know how too if anyone could tell me how that would be great ok.

name:dragon from the centre of the earth

card type:fusion

attribute:light

level:12

circulation:limited edition

set ID:krm-013k

type:dragon(of course)

description:[dragon of the north]+[dragon of the south]+[dragon of the east]+[dragon of the west]

pay 500 life points to summon one 4-cornner dragon from you'r deck' date=' as long as this monster is on the field no field spells can be used, when this card is destroyed pay 500 life points to summon one of the monsters used to make it.

ATK:5000 DEF:5000

creator:kieran morris

year:2009

serial number:07133539

how was it then any reply please

[/quote']

Ok how you get a card on here is

step1:Log onto YCMaker

Step2:Make your Card

Step3:Generate and Save it

Step4:click on the card youv'e made so undernath it says "Uploading to image shack"

Step5:wait untill a code cmes up then copy it then in your post or thread paste it

well seems like ur english is not that good, I dunno how will u judge the grammar and ocg but here is my card anyway .. ^^"

190835cc1.jpg

Effect: You can Special Summon this card from your hand when 2 or more monsters on your field are destroyed at the same time, if you Special Summon this card that way, you can destroy all face-up cards on the field. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can pay 700 points to destroy 1 face-up monster on the field and inflict damage to both player's Life Points equal to the Level of the destroyed monster X200. This card cannot attack face-down monsters. If this card was sent to the Graveyard by a card effect, you can pay 2000 points to Special Summon this card during your End Phase.

Archived