5. krazy_kid_ac3

6. OMGAKITTY

prizes

1st place gets 20 points and 1 +rep

2nd place gets 10 points and 1 +rep

and 3rd place gets 1 +rep

I'm in!

16293pn4.jpg

Card lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 face-down monsters you control. When this card is destroyed by battle, remove it from play instead. While it is removed from play by this effect, during your opponent's Standby Phase, Special Summon 1 "Mineral Token" (Rock-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 500) to your opponent's side of the field in Defence Position. When a monster you control battles, apply their DEF for Damage Calculation.

...did I PM you my card?

I don't remember, lol.

Well here was the card I (was going to/did) enter

22767ty5.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell Card "ARK Awakening". As long as this card remains on the field, treat the field as "Molten Destruction". When this card declares an attack, it must also target an adjacent Monster Zone. When attacking the adjacent Monster Zone, this card's ATK is halved until the end of the Damage Step. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When your opponent Sets a monster, you can pay 500 Life Points to flip it into face-up Defense Position (Flip Effects are negated).

22767nl6.jpg

ExileTheFlameMasterFixed-1.jpg

[spoiler=Exile, The Flame Master Effect]Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up Pyro-Type monster on your side of the field as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster gains 1000 ATK and DEF. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, this card is destroyed instead.)

199425iw0.jpg

[spoiler=Lady Spare]You cannot activate this card's effect unless this is the only monster on your side of the field. When this card declares an attack, you can change the ATk of 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field to 1500.

Archived