Exodia Uros, The Ultimate Forbidden God of the Highest Plane

tygulopk

new card, please rate:

44140vl8.jpg

Name:Exodia Uros,The Ultimate Forbidden God of the Highest Plane

Rarity: Ultimate Rare

Stars: 12 (no longer illegal because of Yubel-The Ultimate Nightmare)

Type: Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect

Effect:

"Exodia, the Forbidden One" + any monsters with "Forbidden One" in its name.

This card cannot be special summoned except by fusion summon, and only with the above fusion material monsters.This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. This card gains ATK equal the the number of "Forbidden One" monsters in your graveyard x1000. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, you may remove 1 "Forbidden One" card from your graveyard to negate the card effect.

Sorry, the effect on the image is wrong, it should be:

"gains ATk equal to the number of 'Forbidden One' monsters in your graveyard x1000"

not

"gains ATK equal to the number of monsters used to fusion summon this card x1000"

I think its more balanced this way. : )

HORRIBLY overpowered. l don't know if this is supposed to be a legal god' date=' or just a beatstick card.

-10/10, or phail.

neg me, and I'll see to it that you never return to this site.

[/quote']

It's not really that overpowered. The only overpowered part is that you can sent the materials by an effect like future fusion and get them back with backup soldier and friends. If that aspect was taken out, it wouldn't be overpowered at all.

Fix:

"Exodia, the Forbidden One" + 1 or more "Forbidden One" monsters.

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. This card gains ATK equal the the number of "Forbidden One" monsters in your Graveyard x1000. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, you can remove 1 "Forbidden One" monster from your Graveyard to negate the card effect.

Archived