hm a Zombie card

pooppoop1

174814su5.jpg

Effect : During Standby Phase pick up the top card of your deck if it's a Zombie-Type monster equip it to this card this card gets half of the equipped cards ATK and DEF and adds it to it's original ATK and DEF when this monster is equipped with a Zombie-Type monster it cannot switch Battle Mode and cannot be equipped by another monster. If the card is not a Zombie-Type monster then add it to your hand and discard 1 card from your hand.

Pic : http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg142/kjjjk/deathknight1.jpg

Battle Mode=Battle Position

deck=Deck

Put a period after "of your deck" in the first sentence and another after "this card". Your also missing words like increase and such. Picture is awesome and the name is neat. Effect lacks originality and has poor ocg. It would work sort of well in a Dark World deck if it was a fiend. The ocg errors ruin this card for me. 7.5/10

Effect : During Standby Phase pick up the top card of your Deck if it's a Zombie-Type monster equip With this card this card gets half of the equipped cards ATK and DEF and adds it to it's original ATK and DEF when this Monster is equipped with a Zombie-Type monster it cannot switch Battle Mode and cannot be equipped by another Monster. If the card is not a Zombie-Type monster then add it to your hand and discard 1 card from [/b]Your hand

I think the Monsters are soem ocg errors...sooo 9.5/10

Effect : During Standby Phase pick up the top card of your Deck. If it is a Zombie-Type monster' date=' equip [b']it[/b] to this card. This card gains half of the equipped cards ATK and DEF. If this monster is equipped with a Zombie-Type monster, it cannot switch Battle Positions and cannot be equipped with another monster. If the card is not a Zombie-Type monster, add it to your hand and discard 1 card from your hand.

Fixed.

Archived