Damned Samurai, Jorgus [3 Holoed Versions]

A●O●J

[align=center]This is a preview card for a new set I will be making called "Ravenous Will"(I don't quite like the name but whatever). The set will be based around counters called Karma Counters. These are special counters that remain on the monster card when they hit the Graveyard. This card will also be the Booster Pack image for the set. A little note on the Karma Counter effect, Like aliens the karma counters don't remain on the card if a card with an effect that states they remain on the card isn't on the field. Think of them like the Aliens sort of. Correct any OCG errors and tell me what you think. Also, I made him LIGHT because I liked it that way :P.

They're are 3 different holoed versions and the normal version of the card. I would like you guys to please vote and tell me which one do you think is the best.

140574xp0.jpg

[spoiler=Effect/Lore]When a Monster you control with at least 3 Karma Counters is destroyed by battle, you can remove that Monster from play to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If you do, this card is removed from play when it is removed from the field. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can pay 200 Life Points to place 1 Karma Counter on this card. Once per turn, you can remove any number of Karma Counters on this card to increase its ATK by 250 for every Karma Counter that was removed from this card until your opponent's End Phase. When this card is removed from the field, remove all Karma Counters on this card. (When a monster with Karma Counters is sent to the Graveyard, the Karma Counters remain on the card.)

[/align]

[align=center]

[spoiler=Version 1]damnedsamurai1bc2.png

[spoiler=Version 2]damnedsamurai3ne2.png

[spoiler=Version 3]damnedsamurai2qb5.png

[spoiler=Credit] Darrken @ Photobucket.com

Strawberry Kun for the holos.

[/align]

When a Monster you control with at least 3 Karma Counters is destroyed by battle, you can remove that Monster from play to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If you do, this card is removed from play when it is removed from the field. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can pay 200 Life Points to place 1 Karma Counter on this card. Once per turn, you can remove any number of Karma Counters on this card to increase its ATK by 250 for every Karma Counter that was removed from this card until your opponent's End Phase. When this card is removed from the field, remove all Karma Counters on this card. (When a monster with Karma Counters is sent to the Graveyard, the Karma Counters remain on the card.)

Version 2 is the best (in my opinion)

When a monster you control with at least 3 Karma Counters is destroyed by battle' date=' you can remove that monster from play to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If you do, this card is removed from play when it is removed from the field. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can pay 200 Life Points to place 1 Karma Counter on this card. Once per turn, you can remove any number of Karma Counters on this card to increase its ATK by 250 for each Karma Counter that was removed from this card until your opponent's End Phase. When this card is removed from the field, remove all Karma Counters on this card. (When a monster with Karma Counters is sent to the Graveyard, the Karma Counters remain on the card.)[/quote']

Fixed.

8/10

Archived