~LOCK~

Enma Ai

this is my first contest and i hope it will be a good one

[spoiler=RESULTS]

1st=

2nd=null ptr---total=26/30 & hi062995=total=26/30

3rd=gustavosuarez----total = 25/30

THERE HAS BEEN A DRAW BETWEEN 2 CONTESTANTS SO THEY WILL FACE OFF AGAINST EACH OTHER TO DECIDE THE WINNER

GOAL: YOU BOTH MUST POST 1 SYNCHRO OR DARK SYNCHRO AND A TUNER OR DARK TUNER

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND MAY THE BEST CONTESTANT WIN

NOTE: ALL CONTESTANT WHO PAID POINTS AND DID NOT ENTER THEIR CARDS WILL NOT GET THEIR POINTS BACK

SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE AND PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS

this is my first contest and i hope it will be a good one

rules

no flaming

no spamming

nothing offensive

nothing innapropriate

dates

2nd of January: comp starts and you can post your card whenever

7th of January: comp ends and winner will be decided

entry fee

the entry fee is 10 points

prizes

1st------2+rep and 20 points

2nd-----1+rep 15 points

3rd-----10 points

[spoiler=what you have to do]

you have to make a spell' date=' trap and monster (cannot be divine)

they have to work well together and be very usefull in a burning deck ALL for different reasons/purposes (they all do different things to help a burn deck)

definitions:

burn deck: a deck that is used to destroy you opponents LP without monster damage, some examples are tremendous fire which deals 1000 damage to your opponent.

first entrant gets +1 rep

everyone can join

if there is any questions ask me

[spoiler=entrants:']

1.kingduel1

2.josuel11

[spoiler=judges]

1.Meyugi321

ill join

:: Entry reserved ::

190835zt4.jpg

Effect: Flip: Both players discard 1 card from their hand. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, each time a monster is sent to the Graveyard, the controller of that monster takes damage equal to the Level of that monster X200. During each players' End Phase, put 1 Grief Counter on this card. You can remove 2 Grief Counters from this card to randomly discard 1 card from your opponent's hand. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by a card effect, inflict damage to both players' Life Points equal to the number of Grief Counters on this card X500. This card cannot be Special Summoned.

190835ec7.jpg

190835uu4.jpg

If u would say this card is Op'd, no, I dont think opponent will risk his LPs for destroyin it, so it will be hard to destroyed ^^" just my opinion

Good Luck every1

186327lg4.jpg

Once per turn during you Standby Phase, you can Tribute this card to inflict 800 damage to your opponent. If you activated this effect, you can Special Summon this card to your field during your next Standby Phase. When this card is Special Summoned by this effect, destroy 1 Set Spell or Trap Card on the field. If you cannot, remove this card from play.

186327dq4.jpg

Activate only while you control a Level 6 or higher monster. Destroy 1 Attack Position monster on your opponent's field and inflict damage equal to the Level of the destroyed monster x 300 to your opponent. After this card's activation, you can Tribute 1 Level 6 or higher monster on your field to Set this card face-down again instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

186327of9.jpg

Activate only when an opponent's monster declares an attack. Put 8 Spira Counters on this card. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, decrease the DEF of all monsters on the field by 100 x the number of Spira Counters on this card. Only monsters on the field in face-up Defense Position can declare an attack. If a monster attacks while in Defense Position, apply the ATK of that card for damage calculation. Each time a monster attacks, remove 1 Spira Counter from this card. When this card has no Spira Counters, destroy this card.

Archived