Demons

~Emo~

Do you believe in demons, monsters, spirits or what ever you call them. Do you believe that there is another world made of pure evil where creatures like demons watch us and take our souls if we sin? Do you believe the goth style was made by people who worshiped this world and its inhabited demons? I m goth but don't know what to think about this. Do you believe that people commit murder, suicide, rape, or burglary because the beasts from the other world controlled them? Do you believe that one day these creatures will rise from there world to destroy ours.

Satanists prepare by worshiping there leader which is wrong. We cannot let these hell monsters control of lives or our actions of affect our family's. These things have been the cause of so much death and pain, Exorcisms, suicide, voices there all these creatures in our heads. Some people think they are real, but I don't know what to believe.

I wrote this because 3 of my friends parents won't let them hang out or even come near me. They think I believe in these demons like other goths. I love my friends but these demons are pulling them away from me. As I grow older people shun me and i begin to think that these demons are running people like me and destroying us from the inside.

Discuss

Do you believe in demons' date=' monsters, spirits or what ever you call them. Do you believe that there is another world made of pure evil where creatures like demons watch us and take our souls if we sin?[/quote'] I sin all the time.

Do you believe the goth style was made by people who worshiped this world and its inhabited demons?
No
I m goth but don't know what to think about this.
Most christians are dumbasses' date=' at least the ones that think that everything will get to eternal torherer
Do you believe that people commit murder, suicide, rape, or burglary because the beasts from the other world controlled them?
No, I steal stuff all the time, and I don't get dumbass christians calling me a demon.
Do you believe that one day these creatures will rise from there world to destroy ours.
No' date=' but I do belive that people are idiots, to belive that.

Satanists prepare by worshiping there leader which is wrong. We cannot let these hell monsters control of lives or our actions of affect our family's. These things have been the cause of so much death and pain, Exorcisms, suicide, voices there all these creatures in our heads. Some people think they are real, but I don't know what to believe.
It's called people choosing to do stuff, people are just idiots, and blame things on anything.

I wrote this because 3 of my friends parents won't let them hang out or even come near me. They think I believe in these demons like other goths. I love my friends but these demons are pulling them away from me. As I grow older people shun me and i begin to think that these demons are running people like me and destroying us from the inside.
funk em' date=' freak em out by looking at them evily.

Discuss

[/quote']

Done

Blaming demons for everything won't make things better. >.<

Also' date=' what type of demons are we talking about here?

[/quote']

anything that crawls out of hell.

There are about 3789 Hells, Underworld dimensions and Otherworlds. Be more specific here. >.<

Demons are awesome though.

Instead of letting your friend's parents be idiots' date=' have the demons attack them.

[/quote']

That would be fun to watch.

Also I should have said that >.>

Anyway, why should you give a damn about them, they are dumbass super religious pricks.

If I were you, I would ignore everything they say, and just do everything to piss them off, just as long as it is by the law.

yes.Do I look like a demon to you? My friends mom says i do. And I hate her for it.

meeeeeeeee.jpg

No' date=' you look like a goth.

Christians are just dumbasses, who think anything awsome is bad.

[/quote']

I also got suspended from school because there mom told the principle that i was teaching them "Satanic rituals."

yes.Do I look like a demon to you? My friends mom says i do. And I hate her for it.

meeeeeeeee.jpg

[/quote']

I also got suspended from school because there mom told the principle that i was teaching them "Satanic rituals."

Even if you were, who cares, not hurting anyone.

funk that school.

meeeeeeeee.jpg

[/quote']

Even if you were, who cares, not hurting anyone.

f*** that school.

Oh and that gave me a bad reputation so when me and my friends were playing yugioh at lunch my teacher, Mrs. Pacarde (Pa-car-de) Made me rip up my entire yugioh deck because it had fiend monsters and she thought that it had something to do with hell. 500$ down the drain.

Christians just get dumber and dumber....

Some do, I was at this one clothing store with my emo friend tosh, when this blond 17 (She looked this old) lady walked up to ME and said the dresses are over here and the manager did not do anything about it.

Archived