1. 1. How is the story

• Awesome
    • Great
    • Not the best
    • Kinda Good
    • Seen it before
    • Lame
    • Boring

Here is the story of a boy named omar who is traveling the pokemon world but this isnt your average journey i will add more scenes every day

Omar woke up when he was wondering where is scyther went."Scyther, Scyther Where did you go!!!!!"Omar Shouts. He goes to his mom "Mom,where is scyther". His mother turns around with a sad face. She answers "Well.........He.......Kinda.........Left and ran Away" His mom saying quietly.Omar feels Outraged for His mom not stopping Scyther But then he thought that his mom had tried to stop him then his Mom mentioned "Well you could find him maybe there is a reason he left". Omar talks his Backpack Full of Pokeballs And clothes and goes onwards to find Scyther. His mom then says"Honey, I know you will find him just dont give up" then she hugs him and says "you have always dreamed of going to different gyms and finding new things and exploring the world.".He then gives Her a goodbye Hug and he leaves. On his way living he Feels like going to start looking for Scyther. He then goes to every Spot he thinks Scyther is at. But not even a trace of him was there. Then he thought maybe Scyther really left. "What have I done Scyther is gone For ever" Omar muttering to him self outraged. Then he remembers one spot. where scyther always goes the Honey tree. He runs toward it and finds another trainer battling Scyther. The Trainer has a Lv 7 Pachirisu. But then he sees Scyther on the floor hurt. "Scyther are you ok" Omar says Rapidly Scyther Answers while showing trying to say no"Scyth..." HaHaHaHaHa You think a weak Pokemon like that will beat Pachrisiu" The Trainer Said. Pachirisu than mocks Scyther. "Alright we will show them let's go Scyther". Scyther than gets up. The trainer gets ready to have the pokemon battle. "Here I go Scyther use Cut" Omar comands. Scyther doesnt attack "What are you doing Scyther" Omar questions Scyther. Your Scyther doesnt even No that move yet What kinda Pokemon Trianer are you if you dont know what You Pokemon can do" The trainer mocks Omar. "Well since you are inexperinced i will win easy" The trainer says. "Pachirisu Use Quickattack" Pachirisu runs up to Scyther with amazing speed. It was a critical attack and Scther flew to the one of the Honey trees. "Oh Man Scyther come on get up I dont Know what Scyther Can use Well lets try Quick attack" Scyther runs up to Pachirisu and attacks him with a quick attack but it doesnt hurt pachirisu that much. Hahaha that isnt a n attack lets make this harder for you pachirisu Growl". "Dodge it Scyther" Scyther quickly dodges the Growl. So that didnt work well lets try another Quick Attack. Scyther Then Quicly Moved away. Omar was Impressed on how fast Scyther can read Pachirisu's Movements. "Scyther i know what do do lets try a Leer". Pachirisu Got caught be leer lowering his Defense. "Now Scyther Use Quick Attack" You may have got me last time but it wont work Pachirisu dodge" Scyther was to Fast and he attacked pachirisu. Omar was so happy on the battle. The other trainer got frustrated. The trainer Shouted "Come on Pachirisu" But pachirisu couldnt get up then while pachirisu was trying to get up Scyther used Focus Energy and Went for Another Atcck. Pachirisu Couldnt Dodge it Then When the Quick attack hit it was a critical attack. Omar Gladly saying" That was a fun battle" The trainer was laughing like crazy and said "You should nevver let your Guard done Go Pachirisu Bind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Scyther got hit hard and got KO'D. Omar than Went to Scyther and said" You did great for our first battle You can rest now Return Scyther". Omar Got up and said "Nice Battle i Will like to battle again sometime" The trainer says "Well that was a well fought battle Pachirisu Return and for u goood match i will hope to battle you again and by the way my name is Zin and yours". My name is Omar". Well i have to leave got to get my second badge." Omar comments "Wow i dont even have one badge and you beat the Gym leader with only Pachirisu." No i have other pokemon and you should go to The first pokemon Gym in Gorin it is miles away but you can train on the way and catch new pokemon Anyway bye" Omar Than goes back home and tells his mom what happened. She says she will gives him 1000 dollars for the journey and he sleeps and is so excited about leaving tomorrow on his adventure. Omar Wakes up He is So excited. "It is time for me to go mom" bye he leaves then he goes tyo the bike shop to make the adventure easier for his legs. "Hello how can i help you" The store owner says. "How much are your bikes". "Between 10,000 and 50,000". ' What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......That is way to much for me I only got 1000 dollars. "Well to bad for u I only sell that between does prices" The store owner replying. "Is there anyway to get them cheaper" The store owner looks intrested in the question"How about You do a favor for me The favor is to go Battle and catch a Psyduck for me." Ok but why a Psyduck They are so COOL especially if i evolve it to a golduck and bring it back here before 5 got that." Yea i got it" Omar runs to the lake full of water pokemon and he finds his one favorite water types a Mudkip. He goes to the mudkip and opens Scythers pokeball. "Scyther,Scyth" "Ok Scyther i want you to to weaken that mudkip so i can catch it, Ok." Scyther nods. Scyther goes up to the mudkip but the mudkip attacks Scyther with a tackle. "Scyther get up no go use quick attack". Scyther hits mudkip but suprisingly Mudkip took the attack head on. The mudkip was to confident at lost. "Sweet she is weakened pokeball go" Poekball stays still and mudkip gets caught." I caught my first pokemon but now i need to find a Psyduck."

Mudkip Lv4 Caught!

eeemmm...

1. use chapters in fanfics, not RP's

2. you don't need to rush the storyline, take your time and let things flow

3. put the chapters in spoilers, like this:

[spoiler=name of chapter]the chapter content blah blah BLAGGGGH![/spoiler]

4. character profiles will greatly in-depth your storyline

5. always double space them. in case you didnt see this

DOUBLE SPACE YOUR FANFIC

just because its so important ^^

Archived