x1| Card Destruction

x1| Smashing Ground

x1| Lightning Vortex

x1| Brain Control

TRAPS:5

x2| Polinosis

x2| CED

x1| Ultimate Offering

I wish I had: Solemns, Gorz, and Dark Bribes.

I need some help cuz i'm taking it tommorow.

Never use Cold Wave In a plant deck, plants love there spell and trap support.

- 2 cold wave + 1 Lightning Vortex + 1 Swing, I know for swing you will only have gaiaplant as a target but In most duels you will find him your graveyard with a card of safe return waiting.

And Upstart Goblin Is a very bad card In this deck, If you need deck thinning that badly, use thunder dragon.

Never use Cold Wave In a plant deck' date=' plants love there spell and trap support.

- 2 cold wave + 1 Lightning Vortex + 1 Swing, I know for swing you will only have gaiaplant as a target but In most duels you will find him your graveyard with a card of safe return waiting.[hr']

And Upstart Goblin Is a very bad card In this deck, If you need deck thinning that badly, use thunder dragon.

:shock:

Cold waves is honestly 1 of the best cards here. Ive done swing before and it didnt workout. Thunder Dragon is a no. I will replace Upstart once I get my hands on a few Hand Destructions.

It stops you from using things like Miracle Fertilizer, Card of Safe Return, Ultimate Offering etc. and todays meta will reap from it and destroy you. Swing I can understand and rarely works out but when It does It does well. The reason why I brought up Thunder Dragon Is because when you start using Upstart Goblin In a deck like this It's normally a cry for desperation and Thunder Dragon give you that deck thinning you need as soon as It lands In your hand. Hand Destruction Isn't that good because It give you a -1 and still you opponent with bonus for it's effect with no cost, Mark of the Rose would well In this deck because your running tribute and syncs.

Archived