What do you think  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think

• Awesome!!
    • Great!
    • Ok....
    • Weird!
    • Stupid!

Well for one, Yoshi is a Dinosaur-Type Monster not a Dragon-Type Monster. Second is your pictures: I'm sure you can find better pictures than that. Try harder. Last happens to be my personal favorite, the others (this includes the The Level, ATK, DEF, and Effect): Let's start with the egg: For starters keep its level, ATK and add 1800 DEF to it, but it's effect is disturbing (yes) so it needs to be changed to: Send this Face-up Monster to the Graveyard druing your next Main Phase to Special Summon 1 "Yoshi" to your side of the field in Face-up Attack or Defense Position. Next up is Yoshi himself: (Let's see here...ooh, an idea strikes) Make him a Level 5 Monster with 1800 ATK and 1400 DEF. Now then it's effect, like your egg, is disturbing (Strange, yet disturbing). Time for some changes to be done...(Let's see here...AH! Got it!)...When this card destroys an opponent's monster, you can treat that monster as an Equip Spell Card and equip it to this card. One per turn, during your Main Phase, you can send 1 Equip Sepll Card to the Graveyard to inflict 800 points of damage to your opponent. Now then for your last card: As for it's effect, I can offer some assistance...(I think that this shall do nicely)...Declare 1 Monster Type. Send 1 monster of the selected type from your Deck to the Graveyard.

I hope that this provides some assistance. Well, good luck here on Yugoih Card Maker.

Well for one' date=' Yoshi is a [b']Dinosaur-Type Monster[/b] not a Dragon-Type Monster. Second is your pictures: I'm sure you can find better pictures than that. Try harder. Last happens to be my personal favorite, the others (this includes the The Level, ATK, DEF, and Effect): Let's start with the egg: For starters keep its level, ATK and add 1800 DEF to it, but it's effect is disturbing (yes) so it needs to be changed to: Send this Face-up Monster to the Graveyard druing your next Main Phase to Special Summon 1 "Yoshi" to your side of the field in Face-up Attack or Defense Position. Next up is Yoshi himself: (Let's see here...ooh, an idea strikes) Make him a Level 5 Monster with 1800 ATK and 1400 DEF. Now then it's effect, like your egg, is disturbing (Strange, yet disturbing). Time for some changes to be done...(Let's see here...AH! Got it!)...When this card destroys an opponent's monster, you can treat that monster as an Equip Spell Card and equip it to this card. One per turn, during your Main Phase, you can send 1 Equip Sepll Card to the Graveyard to inflict 800 points of damage to your opponent. Now then for your last card: As for it's effect, I can offer some assistance...(I think that this shall do nicely)...Declare 1 Monster Type. Send 1 monster of the selected type from your Deck to the Graveyard.

I hope that this provides some assistance. Well, good luck here on Yugoih Card Maker.

Thanks for the advice!

Archived