Madame Pufferfish (Advice Please!)

Lucky 13

2hybdxu.jpg

Basically this monster is an Honest for Fish-Type Monsters. The reason why I choose a pufferfish for this card is because of way a pufferfish acts. Normally a pufferfish is harmless, but if you go near it or any of it's friends it will puff out in anger. Clearly you can see I made this monster by hand. Can anyone help me make this image more realistic? Thank You.

Definately one of the stranger pictures i've seen on this forum. Allow me to help with the OCG corrections.

"When a Fish-Type monster on your side of the field is selected as an attack target, you can discard this card from your hand to reduce the ATK of the attacking monster to 0 during the Damage Step only."

There you go. Good idea, though there aren't many Fish monsters in Yugioh. 8/10 I hope to see more.

"When a Fish-Type monster on your field is selected as an attack target' date=' you can discard this card from your hand to treat the ATK of the attacking monster as 0 during the Damage Step only."

[/quote']

Fixed.

Definately one of the stranger pictures i've seen on this forum. Allow me to help with the OCG corrections.

I agree.

Archived