Jinzo VS Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror

Is it true?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is it true?

• Yes, it is.
    • No, it is not.
    • Who's Jinzo? I like peas!

Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror cannot negate Jinzo. Therefore Jinzo negates Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror. This is because Jinzo doesn't activate; his effect is continuous, and you cannot chain to a continuous effect. BTW, this is not like Skill Drain at all; Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror's effect is written as a Trigger effect, while Skill Drain's effect is Continuous. A Skill Drain already on the field will negate Jinzo, Vennominaga, probably Wildheart, everything, as long as it is active when the monster is summoned. If Skill Drain is activated after one of these monsters is summoned, then the monster will not be stopped by Skill Drain. However, if Jinzo is on the field and its effect isn't negated, Skill Drain can't be activated anyway.

So know, back on topic of Jinzo VS. SIM. It doesn't matter which is on the field first (except that SIM can't be activated if Jinzo is already on the field), the Mirror can't negate Jimnzo anyway. So that means Jinzo can negate the Mirror.

I know there are exceptions to what I said in he first paragraph, but don't bring them up unless they are actually used often. So nobody bring up Amplifier," because I haven't seen anybody use Amplifier.

Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror cannot negate Jinzo. Therefore Jinzo negates Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror. This is because Jinzo doesn't activate; his effect is continuous' date=' and you cannot chain to a continuous effect. BTW, this is not like Skill Drain at all; Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror's effect is written as a Trigger effect, while Skill Drain's effect is Continuous. A Skill Drain already on the field will negate Jinzo, Vennominaga, probably Wildheart, everything, as long as it is active when the monster is summoned. If Skill Drain is activated after one of these monsters is summoned, then the monster will not be stopped by Skill Drain. However, if Jinzo is on the field and its effect isn't negated, Skill Drain can't be activated anyway.

So know, back on topic of Jinzo VS. SIM. It doesn't matter which is on the field first (except that SIM can't be activated if Jinzo is already on the field), the Mirror can't negate Jimnzo anyway. So that means Jinzo can negate the Mirror.

I know there are exceptions to what I said in he first paragraph, but don't bring them up unless they are actually used often. So nobody bring up Amplifier," because I haven't seen anybody use Amplifier.

[/quote']

It figures...Sorry I doubted your knowledge, almighty Queen of Card Games...

It's all right. But I get the feeling you asked this question because of my fan-fic. Jinzo's effect didn't even really matter' date=' actually. He was a good monster to summon at the time, though.

[/quote']

If it didn't matter, why not using Summoned Skull ? :p

Nyehehehe....Skulls R cuwl....

It's all right. But I get the feeling you asked this question because of my fan-fic. Jinzo's effect didn't even really matter' date=' actually. He was a good monster to summon at the time, though.

[/quote']

Mr. Shadow was hoping he would send another DARK monster to the graveyard before Jinzo was destroyed so Easter Ancient Dragon could be destroyed by DAD. It didn't work out that way, though. Anyway, this isn't really the thread to have this conversation.

[/quote']

Mr. Shadow was hoping he would send another DARK monster to the graveyard before Jinzo was destroyed so Easter Ancient Dragon could be destroyed by DAD. It didn't work out that way, though. Anyway, this isn't really the thread to have this conversation.

Do what you want, I own the threa 8)

Nobody good runs Jinzo OR Shadow Imprisoning mirror so why bother discussing?

Jinzo usually comes out before SIM so Jinzo should win. And then Caius wins. And then D.D. Crow Wins and so on...

An...ti me......ta

AntiMeta FTW!

There should be a version of this card which negates all Gladiator Beast Effects!XD

Nobody good runs Jinzo OR Shadow Imprisoning mirror so why bother discussing?

Jinzo usually comes out before SIM so Jinzo should win. And then Caius wins. And then D.D. Crow Wins and so on...

An...ti me......ta

AntiMeta FTW!

There should be a version of this card which negates all Gladiator Beast Effects!XD

There should be a card that prevents Synchro Summons for the remainder of the duel. But there isn't.

Jinzo stops traps, and that's why he isn't banned.

Archived