Ultimate 6 elements contest(DeMeNTeD is winner(LOCK))

Carbon V3

This is my short contest.Every member who join will chose 1 Attribute and make that card whit that Attribute.Only 6 members can join.Every Attribute can have only 1 member.Entry fee is 15 points.

Place is only 1.Winner get 6 reps and 60 points.

Rules are same as YCM rules.

Attributes:

Earth-DeMeNTeD (Card posted)

Wind-Domi11(Card posted)

Water-Bigi(Card posted)

Fire-Hazzah(Card posters)

Light-double_c4(Card posted)

Dark-Devil Q8(Card posted)

Contest end when 6 Members join and post cards.

Winner will posted same day.

If someone chose some Attribute and He/She dont pay It will not be posted in members list of this contest

Have fun!!!!!!!!

Judge:

The Hiphopopotamus

2, then I will post the winners

btw here is my card:

190835hz2.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. As long as this card remains in your Graveyard, draw 1 card from your Deck each time a monster is destroyed and sent to your Graveyard. You must remove 1 Monster Card in your Graveyard from play during each of your End Phases if this card is in your Graveyard, if you cannot, remove this card from play. You can remove 2 monsters in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. The ATK of this card is equal to the number of Monster Cards in your Graveyard X500. If a monster is sent to your Graveyard while this card is face-up on your field, destroy this card.

and one more thing, who will judge ??

I'll do EARTH.

79521jo5.jpg

Effect:

This card's Attribute is also treated as WATER while in your hand or Deck. As long as this card is in your hand, once per turn, during your Draw Phase, Summon 1 "Frozen Stalagmite Token" (Rock-Type/WATER/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your Spell & Trap Card Zone. "Frozen Stalagmite Tokens" are treated as Continuous Spell Cards during the turn they are Summoned. You cannot Set any Spell or Trap Cards as long as there is a "Frozen Stalagmite Token" in your Spell & Trap Card Zone. "Frozen Stalagmite Tokens" cannot be targeted by the effects of Spell or Trap Cards your opponent controls. When this card is Summoned, destroy all "Frozen Stalagmite Tokens" on the field. If this card attacks a monster your opponent controls with a DEF of 2000 or more, you can destroy the monster with this card's effect without applying Damage Calculation. Each time you use this effect, place 1 Frost Counter on this card (max. 13). This card loses 100 ATK for each Frost Counter on it. If this card has 13 Frost Counters on it, this card's ATK is treated as 0. This card cannot attack or change Battle Positions if there are 13 Frost Counters on it. If this card is removed from the field with 13 Frost Counters on it, it is sent to the Graveyard.

Archived