Commands for Card Maker.

Jericho

• 2 weeks later...

You can't make bullets' date=' they don't show up on the card.

[/quote']

Why not?! I've tried every suggestion. This site has some lame restrictions, I mean:

-No Dark Synchros

-No negative Level option

-No bullet points

I mean, come on! This is YUGIOH CARD MAKER. Have they not seen cards like Morphtronic Magnen or Cup of Ace? I hope they add this feature soon!

[/quote']

Why not?! I've tried every suggestion. This site has some lame restrictions, I mean:

-No Dark Synchros

-No bullet points

I mean, come on! This is YUGIOH CARD MAKER. Have they not seen cards like Morphtronic Magnen or Cup of Ace? I hope they add this feature soon!

people should seriously stop complaining about dark synchros,he is not going to make them on the card maker for 1 main reason:

IT IS NOT CONFIRMED THEY ARE EVEN GOING TO BE RELEASED IN OCG YET SO IT WOULD BE USELESS

no negative levels is the same reason as above,we don't know if there going to be real and if he releases it now,there might be tons of noobs who use it for non-dark synchro monsters

there IS a bullet point option,if you not going to listen to the above post before posting then don't even post at all,copying and pasting the bullet point DOES work

if your on a windows computer,you can just hold alt and press 7 to manually type it in

[/quote']

-No Dark Synchros

-No bullet points

people should seriously stop complaining about dark synchros,he is not going to make them on the card maker for 1 main reason:

IT IS NOT CONFIRMED THEY ARE EVEN GOING TO BE RELEASED IN OCG YET SO IT WOULD BE USELESS

no negative levels is the same reason as above,we don't know if there going to be real and if he releases it now,there might be tons of noobs who use it for non-dark synchro monsters

there IS a bullet point option,if you not going to listen to the above post before posting then don't even post at all,copying and pasting the bullet point DOES work

if your on a windows computer,you can just hold alt and press 7 to manually type it in

just so you know, I DID use alt + 7 and the copy + paste, but it won't show on the card when I click "Generate".

-please continue this conversation via email ([email protected])

Archived