Shattered Samurai - The Lost Set ((Look PLZ))

yugiod9979

The Shattered Samurais Where A Set Past The Yugioh Card Makers Lines They But They Never Actually Made Any Cards So I Have Made Some And I Wana See What You lot Think.

image Credit First Card: ME!!! ((Can Be Found On Photobucket))

Image Credit Second Card: Photobucket

Image Credit Three: Me!! ((Can Also Be Found On Photobucket))

Enjoy

19621gg9.jpg

Effect: Pick up the top card from your Deck and if the card name is the one you declared, add it to your hand. If not, send the card you picked up to the Graveyard. As long as at least 2 other monster exists on your side of the field, your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. Also, increase the ATK of all Warrior-Type monsters on your side of the field by 400 points.

19621mi4.jpg

Effect: Send 1 of "Shatterd Samurai" you control to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Shatterd Samurai Valkyrie" from your hand or Deck.

19621kb3.jpg

Effect: Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 monster in your opponent's Graveyard. The original ATK of this card becomes equal to the original ATK of the removed monster until the end of the turn. While this card is in Attack Position, it gains 300 ATK for every Dragon and Warrior-Type monster on the field. When this card is selected as an attack target, you can reduce this card's DEF by 1000, and it will not be destroyed by battle (Damage calculation is applied normally).

bump Anyone?

Archived