Zombie Swarm

Nutcracker

And Macro Monarchs for that matter.

Really?

As for the Deck, it's awesome to see that you want to have some originality.

You should take out Mystical Space Typhoon for Giant Trunade

Really?

As for the Deck' date=' it's awesome to see that you want to have some originality.

[/quote']Is that sarcasm or true surprise? And every deck was at one point original, until a lot of people started playing the same decks over and over. Then they just become redundant.

Really?

As for the Deck' date=' it's awesome to see that you want to have some originality.

[/quote']Is that sarcasm or true surprise? And every deck was at one point original, until a lot of people started playing the same decks over and over. Then they just become redundant.

Actually, that wasn't sarcasm. I really didn't know that Macro Monarchs was built off of another Deck.

To stay on topic, try to find some room for Hand Destruction.

I doubt they're using the exact same deck.

And if you want something new that's good too' date=' innovate it yourself. That's how Little City was made.

[/quote']

They probably arent the excact same but very very close. Like if you go to metagame.com all the decks are either tele-dad lightsworn and maybe 1 gladiator beasts it just gets boring then. And ill try to get hand destruction

I know im a two star member but ive been playing yugioh for a few years but not really competitive just with friends. And is there anyway someone could post a good deck that isnt tele-dad, lightsworn or gladiator beasts. or just post good cards to use beside allure plaguespreaders and other cards like that

I know im a two star member but ive been playing yugioh for a few years but not really competitive just with friends. And is there anyway someone could post a good deck that isnt tele-dad' date=' lightsworn or gladiator beasts. or just post good cards to use beside allure plaguespreaders and other cards like that

[/quote']If you want something that's cheap and can withstand the meta, try an Anti Meta deck(Hint: They main 3 Solemns, and some of them even main 3 Thunder King Rai Ohs).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived