OMG the new signed re made card's!

Has everyone bought the box thing with the 8 ultra rare re done cards signed by Kazuki Takahashi? Anyways if you havent you have to I bought mine at wallmart. All the cards in it are untra rare and have re done pictures. It comes with

Buster blader

red eyes b. dragon

blue eyes white dragon

celtic gaurdian

gyakutenno megami

summoned skull

jinzo

and shiba warrior terro or somthings it a new pretty good tuner.

If you havent yet got these please there amazing.

Guest Chaos Pudding

No, I do not expect you to go through every post. I do expect you to look at the topic titles of every topic on the front page, though.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Ah to much trouble' date=' and you never know someone new could see my post and want to talk about these card's.

[/quote']

They, too, should be expected to at least be able to read the topic titles of the first ****ing page. It isn't too much trouble. However, you are.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Uh huh thats super' date=' stop getting so angry over somthing so tiny.

[/quote']

wow back off buddy I had no idea this had been made allready jesus.

I seem to remember these words being posted in response to my first post. Now who was the angry one?

Well if I wanted everyones thoughts on what not to use id ask' date=' I didint know anyone made a thread like this cause I just got my pack bout a week ago. I love it and wanted everyones thoughts about it and by thoughts I dont mean (OMG YOUR SUCH A NOOB LOLZ MAN)

[/quote']The TCG section of YCM wasn't made so people could post what cards they recently pulled, but to discuss certain cards and their potential uses. Please read the rules before you post next time.

Hmm that wasint it at all, I was argueing everyone to get them does it personally offend you im so very tired of people on this site with big heads thinking they can tell everyone what to do. So I didint make sure there wasint another thread like this big deal lock it if it bother you so much.

urging*

Hmm that wasint it at all' date=' I was argueing everyone to get them does it personally offend you im so very tired of people on this site with big heads thinking they can tell everyone what to do. So I didint make sure there wasint another thread like this big deal lock it if it bother you so much.[hr']

urging*

I don't think it's nice that you make fun of hydrocephalic people, and people aren't telling you what to do, they're just making suggestions.

Archived