Any attribute Card contest(1st place 3reps 100points)Being Judged(mine are in waiting for other judge

Flexh

Entry Reserved

Can I post a fusion without the materials??

If can I join with this

2lwnfxx.jpg

Lore :

Archa, The Burning Pyro + Pit King

This card cannot be Summoned except by removing 2 DARK monsters you control from play. This card cannot be Summoned in Attack Position. This card cannot change Battle Positions except by it's own effect. This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell and Trap Cards during the turn it is Summoned. Place 1 Fire Counter (max. 10) on this card each time it battles a monster controlled by your opponent. This card gains 100 DEF for each Sea Counter on it. During your opponent's Battle Phase, if this card is selected as an attack target with 10 Fire Counters on it, you can pay 1000 Life Points to switch this card to Attack Position and switch the ATK and DEF of this card until the end of the Damage Step. If this card destroys the attacking monster by battle, your opponent must end his/her Battle Phase. If you used this effect, remove all Fire Counters from this card and switch this card to Defense Position during your next Main Phase.

Sorry for nagging.

Contest entry: 16293bo8.jpg

Effect: During the End Phases of each of your turns, move this card from an unoccupied Monster Card Zone you control to another unoccupied Monster Card Zone you control and place 1 Winter Counter on the Card Zone this card was moved from. A Card Zone with a Winter Counter cannot be used. This card can not move to a Monster Card Zone with a Winter Counter. When this card would be moved from a Monster Card Zone, and there is 4 Winter Counters on your field, destroy this card and place a Winter Counter on the Monster Card Zone it stood on. When this card is destroyed, apply the following effect based on the number of Winter Counters on the field. 1: Draw 1 card. 2: Send the top 3 cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard. 3: During your opponent's next Standby Phase, they discard their hand. 4: Destroy all your opponent's monsters. 5: Move up to 5 Winter Counters from your Monster Card Zones to your opponent's Monster Card Zones. (There can only be 1 Winter Counter on a Monster Card Zone at a time.)

*Crossing fingers*

79521me3.jpg

Effect:

If your Life Points are 3000 or less, you can Summon this card from your hand, ignoring the Summoning Conditions. This card's Attribute is treated as WIND and LIGHT while in your Deck. Each time your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card, you can remove 1 Spell Card in your hand from play and send 1 Spell Card from your Deck to the Graveyard to negate the activation of the Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls and destroy it. If a Spell Card you control is removed from the field by a card effect controlled by your opponent, place 1 Break Counter on this card (max. 5). This card cannot attack if there are 2 or more Break Counters on it. If this card has 5 Break Counters on it, select up to 5 Spell Cards in your opponent's hand or Deck and remove them from play. If you use this effect, remove all Counters from this card and remove this card from play until your next End Phase.

My Results:

1st DeMeNTeD

2ndPrimal Release

3rd 3 way draw Bette_Metal_Snake,Tommers2008,Diedra

Ok but spiretm is aswell

i'll post my results in a minute

Judging Results

God_Kage-Xsitzazu, Eternal bird of swencity

OCG: 10/10

Pic 3/5

Effect 7/10

Rating(Not overrated or underrated) 4/5