Brand New Booster Pack : Dragon Rise

Spirit Panda

Here:

"When you Normal Summon, Flip Summon, or Special Summon this card, decrease its ATK by 500 for each Warrior-Type monster on the field. If your opponent does not control any LIGHT attribute monsters in their Graveyard, you can attack their Life Points directly."

"Remove from play two Fire-Type from either Player's Graveyards. Increase this monster's ATK by 400 and DEF by 200 for each Fire-Type monster removed from play."

"When you Normal Summon, Flip Summon, or Special Summon this card, increase its ATK by 500 for each Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard and its DEF by 200 for each Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard."

"This card can only be activated during your Main Phase. Select one card from your opponent's hand amd play it in face-up Defense position on your side of the field. All Spell, Trap, and Monster effects are negated until your opponent's next End Phase."

"Equip this card to a face-up Dragon-Type monster on your side of the field. Increase the equipped monster's ATK by 200 for each Warrior-Type monster in both Player's Graveyards."

Thanks everyone, I made these cards and being only in 5th grade my grammar might not be all that great. Do you have to credit the artist if you got it from google (which I said) if so thanks for letting me know. Sorry if the cards seem overpowered, my older brother told me not to but oh well... Thanks!:)

@meyugi321 my bro made kaleidotrap he said he thought it would pwn if it was real I'll tell him you like!:D

Archived