Some of my latest (newest) cards

Dragons pwn

Well i just became a new member so dont be to mean:

211687nm6.jpgIf this angerous Fire dragon is attacked by a fire monster it abosorbs that power and adds 700 life points to yourself.

If this dangerous Fire dragon is attacked by a water monster it is stunned for 3 turns and cannot attack.

211687gy3.jpgThis dragon can only be Special Summoned if you discard your Silver Chaos Dragon and put it in the graveyard.

211687di7.jpgIf you put this card into defense form you can then discard it and send in Golden Chaos Dragon for 1700 Life Points.

And im not sure if this should be a Ritual so please tell me if it shouldnt or should.

Alright, let's go through your OCG. First of all, both of the first should be Effect monsters.

Fire Chaos Dragon:

If this card is selected as the target of a FIRE Attribute monster's attack, negate the attack and increase your life points by 700. If this card is attacked by a WATER Attribute monster, after the Damage Step, this card cannot attack or change its battle position until the End Phase of the third turn after this effect is activated.

Golden Chaos Dragon:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned, Set, or Flip Summoned. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Silver Chaos Dragon".

Silver Chaos Dragon:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned, Set, or Flip Summoned. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "(Whatever the Ritual Spell used to summon this card is)". You must also offer monsters whose total levels are equal to or more than 10 as a tribute. When this card is in Defense Position, you may send it to the Graveyard to summon "Golden Chaos Dragon".

Archived