Batman: The Brave and the Bold -Comments Appreciated-

~/Coolio Prime\~

Archive

Episode 2

Episode 3

{comments go in the most recent thread}

Okay, a few quick things before the cards:

1) I know a lot of you only judge cards based on the picture. If you are one of those people, keep in mind I spent a lot of time getting all of these cards off of youtube. Yes, I took screenshots off of this from youtube from the actual show. So be a little generous if there are some bad quality pics.

2) The Space Raiders were never named at all. I figured Kanjar needed some more support. Thus, I BS'd about them. I'm actually rather proud about how it turned out.

3) I want the OCG to be flawless. If you detect an error(s), tell me and I will rep you. If you're quickly giving me a OCG correction and don't bother to rate the cards or give a quick half-assed rating, I won't rep you.

4) I tried to make the effects relevant to the actual TV show. If you're curious about how one card is relevant effect-wise to what happened in the show, ask. I will gladly explain.

Batman: The Brave and the Bold -Episode 1: The Rise of The Blue Beetle!

Batman and Green Arrow quickly team up to take down the Clock King and his minions in the introduction. Afterwards, Batman takes Blue Beetle to prevent a meteor from crashing into Earth. Just when they're about to, the Gibbles teleport them to their homeworld. The Gibbles need their assistance as a Space Raider Kanjar Ro is using the life force of the Gibbles to power his weaponry. Batman and Blue Beetle must stop him. THIS IS THEIR STORY:

[spoiler= BBB-000 Batman]

176910lh8.jpg

Once per turn, if this is the only monster you control, you can Special Summon 1 Superhero monster except "Batman" from your Deck or Hand. You cannot activate this effect during the turn you Normal Summon a monster. During the End Phase of either players' turn, you can shuffle all monsters except this card you control into your Deck.

[spoiler= BBB-001 Clock King]

176910ik1.jpg

[spoiler= BBB-002 Complicated Death Trap]

176910zy3.jpg

[spoiler= BBB-003 Clock Hideout]

176910js5.jpg

[spoiler= BBB-004 Clock Guards]

176910xi1.jpg

[spoiler= BBB-005 Clock Cuckoo Bird]

176910jq4.jpg

[spoiler= BBB-006 Clock Defense]

176910cl6.jpg

[spoiler= BBB-007 Green Arrow]

176910hn1.jpg

[spoiler= BBB-008 Blue Scarab]

176910wx6.jpg

[spoiler= BBB-009 Jaime Reyes]

176910sq5.jpg

[spoiler= BBB-010 Blue Beetle]

176910vw0.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by the effect of "Batman" and "Jaime Reyes". When this card is Summoned, equip 1 "Blue Scarab" from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard to this card. Once as long as this card remains face-up on the field, you can destroy 1 card your opponent controls. If this card is not equipped with "Blue Scarab" it is destroyed. At that time you can Special Summon 1 "Jaime Reyes" from your Graveyard.

[spoiler= BBB-011 Comet Disaster]

176910ez3.jpg

[spoiler= BBB-012 Kanjar Ro]

176910pd4.jpg

[spoiler= BBB-013 Space Raider Gwahahu]

176910pf1.jpg

[spoiler= BBB-014 Space Raider Odwalluh]

176910hr5.jpg

[spoiler= BBB-015 Gibble Citizens]

176910rw7.jpg

[spoiler= BBB-016 Gibble Commander]

176910ba6.jpg

[spoiler= BBB-017 Gibble Gathering]

176910zq2.jpg

[spoiler= BBB-018 Energy Siphoning]

176910tn9.jpg

[spoiler= BBB-019 Gibble Recycling]

176910wi5.jpg

[spoiler= BBB-020 Kanjar Ro's Battleship]

176910nn2.jpg

[spoiler= BBB-021 Space Raider Pileup]

176910bp1.jpg

[spoiler= BBB-022 Gibble Revolution]

176910lq4.jpg

[spoiler= BBB-023 Energy Slugs]

176910wg7.jpg

[spoiler= BBB-024 Gamma Gong]

176910so1.jpg

[spoiler= BBB-025 Gibble Armada]

176910zd8.jpg

[spoiler= BBB-026 Kanjar Ro's Power]

176910ex3.jpg

[spoiler= BBB-027 Batman's Utility Belt]

176910up5.jpg

[spoiler= BBB-028 Blue Scorpion]

176910rc2.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except from your Hand or Deck by Tributing 1 "Kanjar Ro" equipped with "Blue Scarab". When this card is Summoned, equip it with 1 "Blue Scarab" form your Hand, Deck or Graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you do not have to pay Life Points to activate Spell and Trap cards. If this card is not equipped with "Blue Scarab" it is destroyed. At that time you can Special Summon 1 "Kanjar Ro" from your Graveyard.

[spoiler= BBB-029 Gibble Child]

176910mw0.jpg

[spoiler= BBB-030 Space Raider Algoth]

176910sk9.jpg

Ummm' date=' Atlas, not saying I disagree, bu-bu-bu-but don't you think your should wa-wa-watch your mouth around Avar-Avar-Avarice? Some pics are blurry. I don't watch this show, but I do like Batman, not bad. 8.1/10

[/quote']

Regardless of who someone is, I won't ignore a comment made like that when, if they can connect the dots, the pic credit is right there.

Meh' date=' true. I don't watch this show, but this is ALL in Episode 1!?!?!?!?!? Geez. Some pics are blurry. 7/10

[/quote']

Ah, my rating lowered, and because of blurriness. D:

Yeah, the shows kind of hectic. It's supposed to be based off of the retro Batman, with a bunch of lesser known villains/heros, and crazy random plot lines. They do it nicely though, the fight music is mostly upbeat jazz and the action is fluid.

Blue Beetle also has a fake type' date=' no offense.

Will you be posting new ones in this thread or new threads?

[/quote']

That isn't a fake type, that's called a sub-type, which are acceptable as sub-types are made all the time.

I'll fix Blue Beetle, Blue Scarab, Gibble Child, and maybe give Batman different art.

And I will make a different thread each episode, but I will link to past episodes.

Which ones do you think are OP'd? I made Green Arrow less effective as I thought one Spell/Trap per turn by himself was too much, and if I let Blue Beetle destroy his own equip spell card he would become a 2-card OTK, so I'm glad I spotted the two I considered OP'd.

On a side note, I fixed a tiny error with Space Raider Algoth, and I'm about 1/3 done with Episode 2.

• 1 month later...

Really nice cards' date=' didn't really like the first episode, but the rest are ok. as for the cards, I like pretty much all of them. 8.5/10

P.S: When are they gonna put the Joker in a episode? Unless they already did and I'm just not paying attantion to the show...

[/quote']

Thanks. Joker's counterpart appeared in the episode before the season finale. Joker himself is appearing in the season finale, coming out this friday. After that I'm gonna start making these more frequently. And I didn't like the first episode either.

Archived