SET: Viral Infection NOT DONE YET 1/?

Godot

Ok, first let me tell you about this set.

They Introduce the new Virus-Type. They may introduce another type. The set ID is VLIFT. The cover card will probably be "Computer Virus" THe main cards will be Machine-Types,Virus-Types and 2 other Types, probably Fiends and Fairys.Image credit goes to Google Images. Well let me explain Virus Monsters.

These guys are really hard to find pics of. They "Corrupt" your Hand,Deck and Graveyard. They also "Corrupt" your opponent's Monsters,Spells,Traps,Deck, Hand and Graveyard. They also feed on Machines. OK well, here's the first card and probably the Cover Card.

149475sl8.jpg

Effect:When this card is Normal Summoned, select 1 Face-up Machine-Type monster on the field. This card gains levels equal to half of the levels of the selected monster. By discarding 2 cards decrease the monster's attack by half of it's present attack. Then gain attack equal to half of that card's attack.

Wow, thanks loool! I'm glad you like it. It took me like 3 hrs to find a good pic like this. I'm going to try to make a synchro for this guy. It's probably gong to be some Virus-infested Machine thing. I'll try to credit them if I can find them! :)

Archived