Shin Megami Tensei: Alice

Kingdom Xathers

"In the Megaten series, [Alice] is a ghost who appears as a young blonde girl. She boasts extraordinary powers, but has a generally dark and insane logic. Most in-game demonic compendiums also describe her a "mysterious girl" without further information. Persona 3's Persona Compendium also note that Some say she's the ghost of a poor English girl who died an unfortunate accident."

Her ultimate attack, called "Die For Me!" is a Dark Elemental attack that destroys all opponents in battle (unless that have a resistance to Dark Elemental attacks), although is this version, I tried making the effect that reflects this fact more balanced for Yu-Gi-Oh!. But, what do you guys think?

26391jb0.jpg

Original picture acquired here: http://www.popanime.net/megami/wiki/index.php?title=Alice

Please rate and/or comment. Off-topic comments will be reported, unless I otherwise state so.

Fix:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your Graveyard by Tributing 2 DARK monsters you control. This card is also treated as a Zombie-Type monster. You can treat this card's original ATK as 700 until your next Standby Phase to destroy all Level 4 or lower monsters on the field. This effect can only be used once in the Duel.

Effect really relates to the description you posted. I like it. ^_^

8.5/10

• 3 months later...

Archived