g.i soilders duleing soilders of war

maddog15

G.I soilder #1

earth

warior

once a cadet, now this soilder is fighting in the great G.I unit on the front line doing his part to make a better tomorow

atk:1500/def:1000

G.I soilder #2

earth

warior/ effect

you can special summon this creature if your openents has more creatures than you on the field. each time this monster destroy's an openent's monster as result of battle inflict 500 life points to your openent.

atk:1500/def:1000

G.I soilder #3

earth

warior

this soilder vowed to the G.I unit to take all their enimies down, and to this day he hasn't disapointed.

atk:2100/def:1600

G.I commando

earth

warior/ effect

each time this card is equiped to a spell card with G.I in the cards name you can special summon 1 monster card with G.I in the cards name from your graveyaerd in atack mode.

atk:2400/def:1900

G.I snipper

earth

warior/ effect

this creature can't be destroyed as result of batle if the card "battle field" is on the field. this creature can atack your openents life points directly.

atk:650/def:400

G.I D.N.T man

earth

once per turn during your stand by phase if the card "battle field" is on the field, you can send one card on your openents side of the field to the graveyard.

atk:1750/def:1500

G.I squad leader

earth

while this card is on the field in atack mode your openent cant atack any other moster card with "G.I" in the cards exsept this card. while "battle field" is on the field each time this monster destroy's a monster by result of battle special summon 1 "G.I unit token" (level4,earth,warior atk:1000/def:1000) to the field in atack mode.

atk:2600/def:2400

spell cards

battle field

field

increase the atack points of all monster cards with "G.I" in their name by 500 points.

G.I rocket launcher

equip

this card can only be equiped to a monster card with "G.I" in their name. the creature equip to this card can chose to insted of atacking inflict 500 life points to your openent.

G.I matchine gun

equip

this card can only be equiped to a monster card with "G.I" in their name. pay 800 life points to active this card, while this creature atacking another monster card increase the atacked of the equiped monster by 700 atack points.

G.I sniper riffle

equip

this card can only be equiped to a monster card with "G.I" in their name. decrease the atack of the equiped monster card by 800 atack points, this creature can atack your openents life points directly.

G.I pistol

equip

this card can only be equiped to a monster card with "G.I" in their name. decrease the atack points of the equiped monst by 500, this creature can atack twice during the battle phase.

G.I grenades

epuip

this card can only be equiped to a monster card with "G.I" in their name.you can only use the effect of this card 3 times, after the 3rd use this card is sent to the graveyard. once per turn you can send 1 card on the field to the graveyard.

G.I AK47

equip

this card can only be equiped to a monster card with "G.I" in their name. while this equip monster is the only monster on your side of the field the equip monster has to atack every monster on your openents side of the field during the battle phase.

traps

front line

counter

when a monster with "G.I" in the cards name is sent to the graveyard by result of battle you can special summon 1 level 4 monster with "G.I" in the cards from your hand to the field in atack mode.

G.I unit formation

normal

destroy as manny face down cards on the field as their are monster cards with "g.I" in the cards name

G.I battle tank

continuous

after you have activated this card treat it as an equip card. this card can only be equiped to a monster card with "G.I" in their name. pay 2000 life points to activate this card. the monster equiped to this card has now atk:600/def:3000, this creature can atack while in defence mode, this creature can atack your openent lif points directly.

wrong fuse

normal

when a monster is normal summoned destory all monsters on the field that are in atack mode. you can't atack during your next turn.

minfield

continueus

when any moster card on the field atack another monster flip a coin if heads battle resume as normal but if tails then both monster cards are sent to the graveyard and you both lose 500 life points.

second in comand

normal

when "G.I squad leader" is send to the graveyard as result of battle, special summon 1 G.I leader2 ( atk/00) in atack mode

Archived