Lock. Closed due to not having enough ideas to rate

Lord Ursus

As the title states, this contest will be all about card ideas for a set. I will want ideas i have never seen before, and i look forward to see whatever ideas you come up with. ^_^

Rules

You can entry as many cards as you like, but only 5-20, by which you should have shown me the uniqueness of your set..

Make the cards nice and realistic.

The cards must have an effect in common, which should be as unique as you can get it.

No spamming, flaring or mean comments! These rules is absolute.

Rewards

1st place: 100 points + 3 reps

2nd place: 50 points + 2 reps

3rd place: 30 points + 1 rep

Note: For some stupid reason, i am only allowed to give a chosen number of reps each day, so you may have to wait a few days before all the reps gets there. I hope you'll understand.

End date

The contest will end at January 16. (On my birthday. Yay.)

[spoiler=Entrants]~Raven~

Infinity Sparker

Ryuchan

megadriver

Wilibald

The Wolf

Kazerima

If there is any questions, ask me. ^_^

Edit: This contest will close the 10th of January, if there is not at least 7 contestants, or if there are not atleast 3 sets posted.

May the best set maker win!

Here is my set:

195303up3.jpg

195303wp7.jpg

195303ew1.jpg

195303zh3.jpg

195303mg6.jpg

Destiny hero-Doom lord+Destiny hero-Doom lord+Destiny hero-Doom lord+Destiny hero-Dreadmaster

If this card was Fusion Summoned you can Special Summon up to 2 monsters from your Graveyard that include "Destiny Hero" in their card names.During the turn this card is Fusion Summoned, monsters on your side of the field that include "Destiny Hero" in their card names cannot be destroyed, and all Battle Damage inflicted to the controller of this card becomes 0 during battle involving monsters on your side of the field that include "Destiny Hero" in their card names. The ATK and DEF of this card are equal to the combined original ATK of all monsters on your side of the field (except this card) that include "Destiny Hero" in their card names.

195303jm9.jpg

195303ci8.jpg

Once per turn, by Tributing 1 monster this card gains 1000 ATK until the end of this turn. If this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. While this card is in the Graveyard, once time only, when you draw a Monster Card during your Draw Phase you can show it to your opponent and Special Summon it.During your opponent's Battle Phase, by discarding 1 card from your hand, all face-up "Destiny Hero" monsters on your side of the field gain 800 ATK until the end of this turn.

195303wf0.jpg

While this card is face-up on your side of the field, once per turn you can look at the top card of your Deck. If the card is a Normal Spell Card, send it to the Graveyard and you can activate the Normal Spell Card during the Main Phase of your next turn. If the card is not a Normal Spell Card, place it on the bottom of your deck.During your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position on your opponent's side of the field. If this card is destroyed by battle, remove it from play instead of sending it to the Graveyard. If a card effect would send this card to the Graveyard from the hand or Deck, remove it from play instead.

195303yh0.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 monsters, including at least 1 "Destiny Hero" monster. If this card is Special Summoned, halve your opponent's Life Points during your opponent's next Standby Phase.Once per turn, by Tributing 1 monster this card gains 1000 ATK until the end of this turn.

Archived